Monday 16 September 2024

2nd Attempted Assassination of a WWE Hall of Fame in 2024 by AverageMansReviews

2nd Attempted Assassination of a WWE Hall of Fame in 2024 by AverageMansReviews

Related content: Attempted Assassination of a WWE Hall of Fame in 2024 Link https://averagemansreviews2017.blogspot.com/2024/07/attempted-assassination-of-wwe-hall-of_14.html , Assassination of a WWE Hall of Fame in 2024: Part 2 Link https://averagemansreviews2017.blogspot.com/2024/07/attempted-assassination-of-wwe-hall-of_16.html, Attempted Assassination of a WWE Hall of Famer  in 2024: Part 3 Link https://averagemansreviews2017.blogspot.com/2024/07/attempted-assassination-of-wwe-hall-of_19.html , Attempted Assassination of a WWE Hall of Famer in 2024: Part 4 Link https://averagemansreviews2017.blogspot.com/2024/07/attempted-assassination-of-wwe-hall-of_19.html, who are Attempted Assassination of a WWE Hall of Famer in 2024: Part 5 Link https://averagemansreviews2017.blogspot.com/2024/08/attempted-assassination-of-wwe-hall-of.html and then Hulk Hogan is caught being racist again in 2024 Link https://averagemansreviews2017.blogspot.com/2024/08/hulk-hogan-is-caught-being-racist-again.html

Heavy warning/Heavy disclaimer: I will be using adapted adult language at one point or another and I cannot stress this enough, I will be saying things that will be offensive to some including and unapologetically mocking. I will also be talking about in theory so I don't condone this outcome, but I will be discussing the escalation aspect and I want to go on record by saying that at some point in this content I will be strictly talking theoretical and in no way shape or form to I mean it to be carried out.

Well we are here again: the problem is based on what I have seen of the election build-up, Donald Trump just didn't or hasn't learned from the first assassination attempt on his life, I mean does everyone remember after the first attempt, he was humble for a little while and over time that has just slowly but surely vanished, he has just gone back to who he has always been a divide and conquer individual with his supporters; supporting him regardless of what he says and does. I mean I'm not as I have already illustrated condoning this situation, but then again there is an expression "If you don't learn from history, you are doomed to repeat it." I mean he hasn't toned down his language or/and just stuck to the facts of potentially running United States of America better then the current regime.

Before we even bring up that; that is now twice God has saved him, this is in a nutshell a stupid point to make, because if you open the door, you could have somebody like me saying well if that is the case surely it would be Satan keeping him alive to do his bidding on earth; that is why it is never a good idea to bring religious intervention into a logical discussion.

In theory there is nothing wrong with this situation; Trump used his First Amendment rights to express himself and consequently this individual used is Second Amendment rights to respond. Obviously back in reality there is a problem Trump is at best divisive and at worst toxic and when it is appropriate I have always indicated that the US Constitution is Second Amendment right to bear arms; is an outdated practice to put it politely, but then again this country that tells women if they can or cannot have an abortion which are five men and four women as of this content being first created which on a quick side note; what the fudge has this choice got to do with men anyway? Meaning we have perhaps a very little say into this topic anyway as it relates to a relationship situation basis, but not and I repeat not on a country basis, we talk about equality for women generally speaking and then this country happily shoot themselves in the foot and let's be honest they are very good at shooting themselves anyway.

My last point is a massive one; I will give some wisdom here; don't shoot Donald Trump, he isn't worth it and no I don't like the man, I don't respect the man, but however there is one thing I do want and that is not to see him turned into a martyr I mean at best he has probably a decade left of life, so he hasn't got long left, so let the sands of time have him, because that is a race no one wins; at the moment his place in history is just a bull manure salesman, why would you want him to be given the title of martyr? Because that way we would probably never forget him as he would probably also be in the modern history books of US Presidents which instead of being a footnote which he deserves, he would be given the title that would ensure his ego for eternity.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment