Thursday 22 August 2024

Hulk Hogan is caught being racist again in 2024 by AverageMansReviews

Hulk Hogan is caught being racist again in 2024 by AverageMansReviews

Warning: I will be using adult language references, but a softer version.

Hogan hasn't learned there are now mobile devices around him: so roughly on may be Tuesday 20/08/2024 Hogan is on stage doing some wrestling back and forth like the " What" chant thing and then moving on to verbally slamming Kamala Harris which I have seen on social media as well, he may have been drunk which I am not going to defend, I am simply putting it out there. But now I have done the necessary requirement to point that out; I can now say this one a complete idiot he is; straight up 100% complete and utter idiot he is, I mean firstly for me and I have seen this clip two or three times and possibly more to get this content right. As I was saying for me the first slur Hogan says is Kamala and no am not being picky he says it has there is a wrestler that has this name but if you put a different emphasis on it sound like the wrestler pronunciation instead of the politician pronunciation and trust me when I say if you were to look up this wrestler you would understand the slur and the racist connotations. Let me put it this way; if someone with brain damage like myself can educate myself to pronounce names correctly or at minimum trying not to be offensive and having a good go then I think Hogan can learn how to pronounce Kamala correctly.

Then he goes on about her being a chameleon, okay I like it then HOW [like a Native American] can this man ever just stop being a fudgin' imbecile for two seconds and just for the record she was born in Oakland, California USA. He turns to somebody on stage and says into the microphone am gon' to get some heat for that one brother, he quickly says and [points down to some beers] that wasn't me talking that was the beers talking. The video cuts to him downing a beer on stage with some people and then cutting again to him signing some merchandise still on stage with people saying USA, USA and can I just say to everyone in this location; you are a bunch of seals clapping for a fish, having one of your American icons such as Hulk Hogan yet again being racist and not at the very least being silent or booing him is just stupid.

I should imagine I am not the only one here thinking man; Dude when are you going to learn this is the technological age where if you're not careful anything and everything can and will be recorded, I mean of all people I thought you would have learned from 2015 and that whole saga involving recording and him using the unpleasant reference to African-American people. I remember in a content creators interview once with Hulk Hogan, he did make a reference to if my memory is correct he isn’t a big drinker anymore or something to that effect, I do feel here that was  a get out of jail card as he doesn’t seem to be slurring his words and trust me when I say and as everyone should know if you are going to do the What back and forth if you were intoxicated or significantly intoxicated, you would be easily found out as you have to keep up with the back and forth and coming up with different lines or even if it was partly reversed he would still have two remember the lines or you know any of the basic signs of being intoxicated [basically and putting this nicely; I hope you appreciate that I am trying to be unbiased and reasonable here, because to be completely honest I am fed up my back teeth of Hogan and what he really stood for.]

But I think we all know he isn't going to change and if that is more than likely the case can we keep him away from the wrestling industry and at minimum a live microphone.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment