Saturday 10 August 2024

Average Extra of: Disney’s Snow White 2025: Official Teaser Trailer by AverageMansReviews - Spoiler Alarm!

Average Extra of: Disney’s Snow White 2025: Official Teaser Trailer by AverageMansReviews - Spoiler Alarm!

Related content: Average Extra of: Snow White 2024 is sinking quicker than the Titanic Link  https://averagemansreviews2017.blogspot.com/2023/08/average-extra-of-snow-white-2024-is.html , Rammstein: Sonne Music Videos 2001 Link https://averagemansreviews2017.blogspot.com/2023/09/rammstein-sonne-music-videos-2001-by.html and then Average Extra of: Snow White 2024: Peter Dinklage you have some explaining to do Link https://averagemansreviews2017.blogspot.com/2023/09/average-extra-of-snow-white-2024-peter.html

Real Talking Time:

My reaction: because the teaser trailer only goes on for roughly 78 seconds my thoughts are going to be limited but having said that strong as well. This is one of those occasions where you know something is going to be bad, but you know how bad until you let me say it and in this case based on what I have seen so far from this first drop.

Well in this day and age it is never good for someone to lose their job, but having said that; surely someone's head or heads has got to face the guillotine but this one surely? It looks as if a St Bernerd [breed of dog; from the Beethoven film franchise] has been taking out for dump and just scraped their posterior against the carpet and the owner of the dog saying "That will do for Disney’s Snow White 2025."

Let's just clear one thing up; as any decent content creator will sometimes have to do something that they possibly don't want to do, yes I will go and see this film. But now I have seen slightly a bit more of this inevitable dumb stuff fire I am so not looking forward to this and more and more having the attitude of "Let's just get this done."

Rachel Ziegler as Snow White; now I have seen her in the film properly, there is nothing virtuous, felony and where is Simon Carroll when him, because she can't sing I know there's just a little bit in the teaser trailer, but I'm not holding my breath to hear anymore. Gal Gadot as Evil Queen; okay looks wise they have nailed it for their interpretation, but as soon as she opens her mouth all I can say is "Oh God No, just No, just No!" That voice sounds so, so incredibly forced, I mean I did hear bits and pieces from the Internet months ago, but now I have heard it myself, this is going to be a massive problem, unless they can release a version where she can't talk then she has to use sign language; actually that would be a modern take on his Evil Queen.

Of what we get to see of the dwarfs or characters with high efficiency issues just No granted we don't see too much of them but still No, but at least we get one performer fit for this role Martin Klebba as Grumpy, just don't tell Peter Dinklage, because he might lose his mind again and won't that be fun.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment