Sunday 11 August 2024

Attempted Assassination of a WWE Hall of Famer in 2024: Part 4 by AverageMansReviews

Attempted Assassination of a WWE Hall of Famer in 2024: Part 4 by AverageMansReviews

Related content: Attempted Assassination of a WWE Hall of Fame in 2024 Link https://averagemansreviews2017.blogspot.com/2024/07/attempted-assassination-of-wwe-hall-of_14.html , Attempted Assassination of a WWE Hall of Fame in 2024: Part 2 Link https://averagemansreviews2017.blogspot.com/2024/07/attempted-assassination-of-wwe-hall-of_16.html and Attempted Assassination of a WWE Hall of Fame in 2024: Part 3 Link https://averagemansreviews2017.blogspot.com/2024/07/attempted-assassination-of-wwe-hall-of_19.html

Heavy warning/Heavy disclaimer: I will be using adapted adult language at one point or another and I cannot stress this enough, I will be saying things that will be offensive to some including and unapologetically mocking. I will also be talking about religion so you have been fairly warned and just to finish off the reason I am now getting back to this content, because I was focusing on other content.

I will warning one more time I will be discussing religion, that is now the second time I have warned you: now I can't be the only one thinking as it relates to Trump thanking god for saving him or something to that effect, then I'll give me the option to bring to the table, why does it have to be thanking god? When remember I didn't bring this to the table; when surely it could be an act of satan, because an argument could be made he is actually doing satan's work? So why wouldn't satan do everything in his power to keep from a live? It is clear what Trump is trying to do is exploit what happened to him and also exploit the general US people of their religious beliefs, be smart than what he thinks you are and one final thing for this content; now Joe Biden has left the race to continue being your president after his first spell is up, I have started to see more and more frequently hash tags relating to Trump being either too old or unfit to run; obviously I am now going to say really, really you think he is too old at the age of 78. I mean well done for working that out and I bet you didn't have to use a calculator for that one. I am not being ageist, but when you have to think is this president going to get through potentially next four years, then just maybe go for someone that is in their 60s or you know younger; the Democrats have Kamala Harris and as of this content being first create she is 59 years old at least hypothetically speaking she could do her two terms in office and be roughly 67 or 68 and she would still be younger than Trump now; so it was a great idea if you want your people to identify with you make sure they have a concept of the world around them, make them relatable.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment