Monday 11 September 2023

Rammstin: Sonne Music Videos 2001 by AverageMansReviews

Rammstein: Sonne Music Videos 2001 by AverageMansReviews

Recap of connecting content: Average Extra of: Snow White 2024 is sinking quicker than the Titanic Links https://averagemansreviews2017.blogspot.com/2023/08/average-extra-of-snow-white-2024-is.html

Review Time

Warning/Disclaimer: there is sparking effects/slavery/emasculating/drugs and overdose, I may have a point this out for those young minds that cannot handle this, yes these seven dwarfs have black face at some point or another, there is nothing racial here they are just working down in the mines. Disclaimer: I am aware of this band's legal issues at the moment as it relates to one member lead vocalist: Till Lindemann,] yes I do come from this walk of life as in the alternative background. But as this is out of my field of content creation, I mean this in the absolute most professional way possible. I am relieved that I don't have to cover this story, I am not making light of it in the slightest just for the record. For those people/content creators out there that know this story, they would be saying generally speaking "If I didn't have to cover this story in my content I would likewise be relieved." For those sad people out there that see this as me defending him in some passive way. Let me make this crystal clear for you like 100% crystal clear, I have been doing this kind of thing for 15 years and it would be the first time I am relieved that I don't have to handle a complete dump show and yes there have been some stories I should have covered but time got away but for the final time I just relieved I don't have to touch this regardless of the outcome.

The reason behind this content being created: well as Rachel Zegler has basically indicated that she does not like the original 1937 version, even though if it didn't exist in the first place she wouldn't be getting paid millions of dollars to be the lead in this woke reimagining, saying and I am paraphrasing here; ours is going to be different so on and so forth. I mean I wish Disney would have contacted me, because I could have saved them so much money and so much of a backlash, by just showing them this music video as in it has been done already so don't waste your time or millions of dollars. Let's be honest this music video it roughly 4 minutes does everything that Zegler, Gal Gadot and Peter Dinklage want anyway and this was back in 2001, absolutely the very last thing if anyone younger later on looking for this music video, I will not be held responsible for it.

The basic premise for this music video is: Snow White [Yulia Stepanova:] she lives with the seven dwarfs [don't worry Dinklage; they don't suffer from dwarfism; they are members of Rammstein,] they work down the mines to feed her golden glitter habit and if they fail they get a spanking, this music video has been shot as this today in their lives.

Art/Character developments and performances: is clearly amazing what with the scenery and the wardrobe that has been made to look bigger than what it is to achieve the illusion of basically bigger, smaller and vice versa. With the wardrobe and such things as make up, they clearly had the idea to put across the character developments that the Snow White 2024 would love to put across as in these seven dwarfs serve Snow White as she looks clean and tidy and well presented in her or her version of her iconic dress, whilst the seven dwarfs work and get incredibly filthy, but even when they are tidy it is very minimalistic and basic. The performances are precisely on point to put across to echo my sentiments. I should point out that there is no spoken word minus singing and playing this is interpretations or/and instruments that fit in with their story they are telling.

This film receives: 10/10, this film is top-notch entertainment; it puts across what it wants to put across with fantastic art that still looks wonderful to this very day and beyond and on top of that it doesn't come across as condescending, self entitled whingeing manure. But in the words of Master Yode “There is another.” In this case there was another Snow White which is completely different, but I will not tell sometimes it is better to leave on a cliffhanger, obviously when I get round to it I will link the contents together and I have one more after that, it is easy to say I am hardly done with this garbage they are trying to shove down our necks. I am not a vengeful person, but I can’t stand whitewashing history and hypocrites, because yes when this was first written/dictated I want my kids of any gender to have ideology of Snow White and in this case Tank Girl; yes for people that know no these references you couldn’t two more opposite the characters if you tried in a nutshell someone that believes in at minimum possibly love, caring for somebody and taking a little bit of responsibility, but on the other hand, having self belief to stand up for herself if something doesn’t smell right and if the individual in question doesn’t treat her right to put a nice big boot up this individual is posterior as she kicks the individual out.Finally as it relates to the Snow White 2024 generally speaking it is up in the air, I mean if you want a definite answer that is what I go with it is up in the air at the moment to when or where they want to release it.

No comments:

Post a Comment