Tuesday 17 October 2023

Average Extra Special of: Holly Willoughby Steps Down as a Presenter of This Morning 10/10/2023 by AverageMansReviews

Average Extra Special of: Holly Willoughby Steps Down as a Presenter of This Morning 10/10/2023 by AverageMansReviews

Related content: Average Extra of: Schofield, Willoughby, Morning & ITV Linkhttps://averagemansreviews2017.blogspot.com/2023/06/average-extra-special-of.html , Average Extra of: Holly Willoughby TV address on This Morning about the Schofield Scandal 05/06/2023 Link https://averagemansreviews2017.blogspot.com/2023/06/average-extra-special-of-holly.html and Average Extra of: The Schofield Scandal Accountability Link https://averagemansreviews2017.blogspot.com/2023/06/average-extra-of-schofield-scandal.html

Disclaimer: it is important for me to say that I will never condone criminal activity, but as it relates to this situation from my perspective so it is opinion/speculation based on why it happened and for anyone else that I bring up in this content I am not and I will repeat that again I am not defending them either. So just to highlight again this is an opinion/speculation based and nothing more.

The reality of this entire scandal is: I do believe that individually or together This Morning and/or ITV didn't move swiftly enough to deal with the Schofield situation, Holly Willoughby giving the are you okay? Speech to the outcome of the investigation behind the Schofield situation [I mean I have had a brief look and it does feel like it has been most definitely swept under the carpet.]

I mean and I mean this as nicely as I can; This Morning is hobbling along waiting even for the next scandal or dying a slow and painful death.

The sad reality is; I am not giving this individual [Gavin Plumb] a motive for what he intended to do with Willoughby which has now prompted her to step down from This Morning as of Tuesday 10/10/2023 full disclosure I have not listened to her farewell address; I mean I know bits and pieces but that is it, because I really couldn't care less, while I am on the subject of things I don't care about; I don't care about the state of Schofield and/or Willoughby relationship as friends or not. Because with brain damage and mental health on top, I could see something coming, I should clarify I didn't see this drastic action being taken. But however when she gave that are you okay speech she and This Morning through Schofield [I am not defending him, I'm just being logical and reasonable] under the bus including his family, which he may have deserved that but they didn't. So in essence it is okay for  Willoughby and This Morning to intentionally and willingly put his family at risk [once again I am fully aware Schofield did it to them as well so not defending him,] but they shouldn't have added to it with this whole are your okay speech. When it was clearly designed to attempt to make Willoughby look and sound white as white, but it had the opposite effect where the British public generally speaking of what I have seen didn't buy it, in fact the great British public on her stepping down asked the most important question; are you okay?

The future of This Morning: well they can try and move on from another scandal, but when are they including ITV going to realise that realistically the best thing to do is cancelled this program. I mean I have to point out it is somewhat arrogant of ITV and This Morning to think that they can just keep going with the attitude of "There is nothing to see here folks, move on go about your day."

Sky News UK made the UK look like a complete joke: now when this story broke that Willoughby will be stepping down from This Morning; they got there is reporter to cover this story now originally and this is very true I was under the impression he was somewhere like the London which I was thinking okay fair enough. But later on I looked again and he wasn't reporting it from London UK; he was reporting it from the latest war zone in the world today. Here is me like I should imagine everyone else going give respect to this ongoing situation. On a little bit of research I know it potentially looked unpleasant for Willoughby and her family if this scenario happened. But there is what she and her family have been put through and then there is this freshly made war zone where I am not going to dictate on what activity has been taking place there, but I can easily say; it is so much worse than what Willoughby and her family have been put through. My point being before I receive any backlash; is only about perspective; Willoughby and her family are safe and can easily move on from this situation, but for those that are surviving and coming out of this war zone situation, have to mourn those that they have lost and start from scratch, just to finish off I should just cover my back by saying it just wasn't Sky News this story there were others in one way or another.

No comments:

Post a Comment