Tuesday 6 June 2023

Average Extra of: The Schofield Scandal Accountability by AverageMansReviews

Average Extra of: The Schofield Scandal Accountability by AverageMansReviews

Warning: I will be making reference to either alleged sex offenders or convicted sex offenders.

In response to: those asking for us to leave or how much they would like us to move on from this situation. This is what I want accountability, not the joke of an investigation done by This Morning in 2020. Yes just for the record I have referenced on these points in different content Average Extra of: Schofield, Willoughby, Morning & ITV Link https://averagemansreviews2017.blogspot.com/2023/06/average-extra-special-of.html and Average Extra of: Holly Willoughby TV address on This Morning about the Schofield Scandal 05/06/2023 Link https://averagemansreviews2017.blogspot.com/2023/06/average-extra-special-of-holly.html

The problems are: we are now seeing the ugly divide between average people and celebrities it seems like one rule for them and one rule for us, yes Schofield has already faced some level of consequences for his actions. But is slowly but surely playing the victim has I have already referenced in the previous content he doesn't get that right. I mean the only ones that I feel can feel right to do so if they so wish is the innocent party and/or the innocent parties, because they haven't done anything wrong and their lives in yet they have to deal with this absolute bombshell.

But us average people would like to see some level of accountability of substance from without being seen as the victim from anyone from within this situation, it's like leave Schofield alone or/and This Morning attempting to sweep it under the carpet which just shows how arrogant they are and the more I find out more I believe that they knew something.

For myself, yes I have defended some of these celebrities previously for their actions but I don't hold grudges, it is just I am very much selective on whom I hitched my wagon to and this has been a learning experience to say the very least, they don't have to agree with me I am not that petty, but if they said something to the effect of accountability should be the focus now instead of essentially leave Schofield alone then I would see their point, but instead of being civil they have gone and verbally attacked the general public.

Which is really, really stupid because as I have already said I don't hold grudges but it is one of those kind of things where you go; the next time something of significant happens in another major story, I will be there reminding these people that are saying or possibly attacking this news story, weren't you just the people asking for essentially peace as it relates to Schofield? But you are instigating a level of heat awards another person. I mean I am not defending most of these individuals but the last one, but it still makes an excellent point here are just some names that have in some way been in the news over recent times; Harry or/and Megan, Prince Andrew, Gary Lineker and Jeremy Clarkson and yes I have commented on these people as well, but I have said my bit and moved on until there is something to discuss.

But there are some that still go after Harry or/and Megan and yes I know there are still in the news for whatever reasons, but they don't have to report on them and don't even get me started on those people that think there are bigger things happening in the world than Phillip Schofield. Because that in itself is such a dangerous and stupid attitude to take when it should have been taken seriously when things first arose, but especially now that we should be taking these kind of things much more seriously in the light of Jimmy Savile, Rolf Harris and to a certain extent but not the same Harvey Weinstein what connects these three individuals is they abused their position on TV and in the films. I mean wake up people all I am saying is/suggesting is genuine accountability and not taking a position of some level of victimhood obviously apart from the genuine innocent ones from different parties. I mean this is how we educate our children when they make a mistake rectified, learn from it and then move on so if you want us to move on it may help if anyone genuinely took the first steps in the first place. I mean I don't want This Morning to be on TV anymore, but if they are going to have to take these steps anyway to regain the trust of their audience, actually of what I have seen over the past week or so they won't do this to respect their audience, they are just going to carry on being arrogant and attempt to sweep it under the nearest carpet.I know people keep saying that heads are going to roll, but as of now nothing has happened. But for me unless there are any significant updates or you know something new I am done with this entire situation for now.

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment