Monday 16 October 2023

Heart of Stone 2023 by AverageMansReviews

Heart of Stone 2023 by AverageMansReviews

Review Time

Warning: there is flashing effects/colourful/drugs/shooting/stabbing/suicide/medical

You are aware of the existence of James Bond 007, Mission Impossible franchises, Minority Report 2002 and XXX 2002 right?: Summary/paraphrasing as not to give too much away; when this mission goes south in Italy, it leaves MI6 Agent Rachel Stone/another name [Gal Gadot:] Tech support, but be warned everything is not as it first seems.

Generally speaking: I mean whomever gave the green light for this project to go into production either needs demoting or and yes I am aware it is never good for somebody to lose their job or but still fired for this one. Because as I have just made reference to why would people want to watch this film when basically in one way or another you have the real McCoy in other projects; this film is just a mesh of them and the consequences of that but in fairness and balance it could be or this film could just be the framework and pacing of this 122 minutes film is just really boring; in fact for me this film is just really boring regardless of any option I or/and you want to take.

Basically we have a James Bond 007 style opening including action sequence before the highly engaging art sequence opening with music to this is all good. I mean generally speaking the action sequences are of James Bond-esque standard mixed with XXX

Character developments and performances; the concept of a pack of playing cards is/was a imaginative concept. But generally speaking the character developments are solidly okay, I mean they did pinch a little from XXX and likewise the performances were mildly okay; you know they are what they are. Now unfortunately how can I put this nicely? I may as well just come out and say it. I only watched this film some days ago and the performance of Gadot is not very remembable; the only reason and is a justifiable reason of if you are going to be put in a leading position you are responsible for carrying the workload and the success or mediocrity or failure of a film/any project really including TV. So as we may have already guessed based on my opinion; with the struggling film, she really needed to put this film on her back and go “This is my project I have got this. Okay this film may still fail but it won't be by my hands and I need to make sure that a show the right people that I can make something and/or carry a film on my own or with someone or with a cast." It is basically about putting yourself in the shop window for the next or/and future projects whatever form they take, but and I am going to put this really nicely I do think this was an opportunity missed by her to do this; by putting herself in the shop window.

This film receives: 3/10, this film is poor; as I have already alluded to there are better franchises or/and films out there that do this kind of thing better. I mean if there are any fans of Gal Gadot take a look at this film but for me and the person I watch some of these films with both agree that this film is really boring. This film has 1 Nominee to its name and it is Jupiter Award 2024 Best International Actress Gal Gadot. So you can take that as; what the hell do I know.

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment