Sunday 3 September 2023

Reactionary To The Wrestling News of: All In 27/08/2023, Fall Out Continues [based of information 02/09/2023] by AverageMansReviews

Reactionary To The Wrestling News of: All In 27/08/2023, Fall Out Continues [based of information 02/09/2023] by AverageMansReviews

Recaps Reactionary To The Wrestling News of: All In 27/08/2023, Fall Out based on information 28/08/2023 Link https://averagemansreviews2017.blogspot.com/2023/08/reactionary-to-wrestling-news-of-all-in.html , Reactionary To The Wrestling News of: All In 27/08/2023, Fall Out Continues 29/08/2023 Link https://averagemansreviews2017.blogspot.com/2023/08/reactionary-to-wrestling-news-of-all-in_29.html and then Reactionary To The Wrestling News of: All In 27/08/2023, Fall Out Continues [based of information 30/08/2023] Link https://averagemansreviews2017.blogspot.com/2023/08/reactionary-to-wrestling-news-of-all-in_31.html

CM Punk has been fired with immediate effect: now just to cover my back from the very beginning this content right here and right now is based on right here and right now. So I am just going to say it as it is; Tony Khan finally found his balls and after taking the recommendation of this committee and outside legal Council unanimously said fires Phil Brooks a.k.a. CM Punk. I can't lie and it is never good to see somebody lose their job but who am I kidding I am absolutely delighted. Yes how many times do I have to say it I am not a fan of his or not the biggest fan of his I acknowledge what he can bring to the table as a drawing power, but let's just say he is a magnet for problems.

The ramifications of this decision are for the immediate future as in dealing with the Chicago crowd is going to be, yes this is going to be incredibly hostile and is something that they are just going to have to ride through. I am aware that AEW got Collision under the understanding of Punk being the focal point, I am not too worried about this because all TV companies/people are interested in mainly is the numbers, so and this is just my opinion this is not fact they may be a bit disappointed, but as long as Collision is improving or on an average getting good numbers. They may be okay about this outcome, once again this is not fact this is just opinion.

I mean I would rather see Collision turn into the kingdom of The House of Black, I think there is so much here that they could do with this foursome and Malakai Black has always been creative, so let's give him more screen time and see what he can do or/and let's really flush out the AEW and give a little bit more time to perhaps some wrestlers that look a bit green, but the only way they are going to get better is by giving them some screen time or/and eventually let's put Darby Allin over here with the AEW TNT Championship with Sting, but with the main focus to give this championship some of its prestige back.

I mean now Punk has gone TK should be licking his lips with the freedom to occasionally rotate his talent in and out of action and now from Dynamite to Collision or/and vice versa.

Now let's talk about one more final thing Jack Perry; I am not aware of if this committee was just focusing on Punk and now they are going on to deal with Perry or if they had dealt with them in this one committee. So allow me to give two answers to these two outcomes so I have covered it either way. I would still like them to fire Perry, let me make this crystal clear again I don't take this option likely. But because of where this incident transpired on this massive stage in the United Kingdom, where this promotion had been working so hard for quite a few years now to get to this point and then he goes and pulls this garbage, forget Punk now this is strictly on Perry he had left AEW and TK potentially in a embarrassing situation and to reinforce my leadership and to send a strong message that if anyone else wants to try and pull this garbage, when you represent my promotion you may want to think twice and if he had pulled this thing at AEW All Out Sunday 03/09/2023 we would simply be talking about a suspension, but the fact that it he did this on a massive stage has completely rubbed me up the wrong way.

But if he is just on a very long suspension [hopefully,] With Anger management classes which not up for discussion the first thing I want him to do when he gets back is go around to every single wrestler and backstage individual, including when it is time to bring him back onto TV make a public apology not anything to do with wrestling just apologise and put him on probation for the next two years, which basically states if he does anything wrong where, he begins it or escalates situation or anything but a innocent party, so he can defend himself with reasonable defence if needed, but anything over he is out of the door. Because the only thing that might save him is the fact he is young and naive and all I am now thinking about is the Sammy Guevara situation, where he  said he would like to sexually assault somebody some time ago now [for those people that don't know I am not lying for those people that are in the wrestling bubble, you know what I am making reference to and the fact is yes it was some time ago and no I am not lying.] But I digress; there are some wrestlers in the back that are very unhappy in the way that between these two idiots they have slightly taken off the shine of this momentous occasion. I am just going to leave on this potentially funny detail; if this situation took place in front of TK and Punk said to TK I want to quit, I get why they had an investigation just to make sure of details, but if it happened in front of TK this investigation didn't need too much time really.

Full disclosure; I have listened to TK's address at the beginning of AEW Collision [Saturday 02/09/2023] and used a pinch of that in this content. At a later date, but soon  I will have at this. To be honest I have to hold my hands up and say and I'm not complaining, I just have to say I have lots of content to create work on; in one way or another I will get to this as soon as I can. For an example after this I am going to go and finish off predictions for AEW All Out 2023, which if you have forgotten is tonight.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment