Sunday 3 September 2023

In-depth Predictions/Other elements for AEW Out 2023 by AverageMansReviews

In-depth Predictions/Other elements for AEW Out 2023 by AverageMansReviews

Just a heads up: I like AEW and Tony Kahn, but having said this with the "Real" Champion CM Punk being suspended [as of Saturday 02/09/2023 his contract has been terminated by AEW] and the AEW World Champion/one half ROH the Tag Team Champions MJF already being booked on this card, as far as I can see the people in Chicago deserves a World Championship Match, so as MJF pulled a double shift in the UK and so did Adam Cole, it is only fair that the ROH World Champion Claudio Castagnoli pulls a double shift here, I know this is an AEW pay-per-view, but work with me here do you want a main world championship match on this card or not Chicago? So that is what I would do here if I was TK.

The first 3 match slots take place on the Zero Hour:

The ROH World Women's Champion Athena, Mercedes Martinez & Diamante vs. Hikaru Shida, Willow Nightingale & Skye Blue; Six-Women's Tag Team Match: my pick is clearly team AEW. I mean essentially that is what we have here team AEW vs. ROH, but I should imagine they will use the outlay of Martinez turning on her team specifically Athena, because she wants another crack at her for a championship.

Over Budget Battle Royale: even though, we know absolutely nothing as things stand about this match slot, I can guarantee you with 100% certainty Ricky Starks is winning this. Even though as I have just said we know absolutely nothing, so just to cover my back yes I am fully aware I could be wrong about this. But my thinking process is; but for the whole Punk vs. Perry thing it was alleged/indicated that it was going to be a Starks vs. Punk speculation on my part/but most probably as it was the main event slot for the “Real" Championship. I know there was a good chance that it was for this championship, but I just wanted to say speculation to cover my back a little, so in essence this is a slight make it up to Starks thing.

Jeff Jarrett, Satnam Singh & Jay Lethal [with Sonjay Dutt & Karen Jarrett] vs. Champs The Acclaimed: Anthony Bowens & Max Caster, Billy Gunn [with Dennis Rodman;] Six-Man Tag Team Match for the AEW World Trios Championship: my pick is The Acclaimed: Anthony Bowens & Max Caster, Billy Gunn [with Dennis Rodman.] So let's just talk about the highly comical thing here, TK gets rid of one controversial figure in Punk, just to replace him with Rodman which is or has been a controversial figure in his own right, I can't be the only one finding this hilarious. But back to here and now, eventually I expect Rodman to turn heel eventually on the trios champions and by doing so he will be instrumental in the other trios team here capturing these championships, if I had to speculate on when this is all going to happen I would suggest or say AEW Full Gear 2023.

The NJPW Strong Openweight Champion Eddie Kingston & Katsuyori Shibata vs. Blackpool Combat Club's the ROH World Champion Claudio Castagnoli & Wheeler Yuta; Tag Team Match: my pick is Eddie Kingston & Katsuyori Shibata. I just have a feeling for storyline/feud fuel they may want to just have this team pick up the W here, obviously it will be a close victory or it could be a close victory the other way, but I am happy with my selection.

Shane Taylor vs. Champ Samoa Joe; Singles Match for the ROH World Television Championship: my pick is Samoa Joe. Now I know absolutely nothing about Taylor, I have seen him in vignettes/video packages and that is it, but he does look like a big strong guy, so hopefully this isn't just one match and it is a feud starter.

Miro vs. Powerhouse Hobbs; Singles Match: my pick is Powerhouse Hobbs. Just simply based on the fact that Hobbs could do with a rub from Miro, even if they have gotten this prediction wrong, I just hope Hobbs or/and both of them to be fair look better for having this match.

The Dark Order's: Alex Reynolds & John Silver [with Evil Uno] vs. Champs Better Than You Bay Bay's: the AEW World Champion MJF & Adam Cole: Tag Team for the ROH World Tag Team Championships: my pick is Evil Uno] vs. Champs Better Than You Bay Bay's: the AEW World Champion MJF & Adam Cole. Now I have to be very calm in what I'm going to say next, so TK you couldn't book The Dark Order somewhere on the Wembley card either on the Zero Hour or the main card for All In 2023; just so that they could represent Brodie Lee at your biggest event, not forgetting with or without Brodie Lee The Dark Order have been a mainstay in your company roughly around since the early days of your company, this is massively disrespectful and on top of that even though they have gone back to being heels, I like this faction/group but even I have to say there is no way in hell they are winning here. I just don't like how they have been treated lately, from the perspective of as I have already indicated he should have put them on the UK pay-per-view just to represent themselves as they have been with AEW since its early days and I don't know them personally, but I don't think they would mind if I said, but so much more importantly to represent Brodie Lee at this first-ever international pay-per-view on this massive event, they just needed to be here on the first time, forget next year, they deserved to be here on the first trip. Okay I will leave it there, because as you can tell it infuriates me.

Blackpool Combat Club's Jon Moxley vs. Champ Orange Cassidy; Singles Match for the AEW International Championship: my pick is Jon Moxley. This match should be excellent, but besides that I think after this Cassidy could be possibly going through a pacifist [ which he is;] slight heel change. It is just something I got from when he sat down with his championship in the middle of the ring on a steel chair, so you may have liked a short break after this loss and then come back focus on recapturing this championship and taking out the BCC specifically Moxley the now AEW International Champion. I'm not talking about a complete character change, I'm just talking about a different slant but still a pacifist generally speaking or they could always go with after this match with Moxley it will look something up in Cassidy that kind of thing, so I would expect some kind of bloodshed here I know at this point; it is safe to say that when doesn't Moxley bleed, so I would expect both of them to bleed here.

The Outcasts' Ruby Soho [with The AEW World Women's Champion Sarata] vs. Champ Kris Statlander; Singles Match for the AEW TBS Championship: my pick is Kris Statlander. Likewise as it relates to Taylor vs. Joe I am hoping that this match is not just a short thing and actually a feud starter, because I like both of these wrestlers, but it would be nice to see more of them with TV time and a feud.

The Elite's Kenny Omega vs. Konosuke Takeshita [with Don Callis;] Singles Match: my pick is Konosuke Takeshita [with Don Callis.] This will an excellent match, I just hope they have a decent length match before doing the Callis interference on some level thing.

Darby Allin [with Nick Wayne] vs. Champ Luchasaurus [with Christian;] Singles Match for the AEW TNT Championship: my pick is why can I see this Luchasaurus [with Christian.] To potentially set up a tag team match with these four wrestlers, where if the tag team wins either Allin or Luchasaurus is your AEW TNT Champion, but for the losing team they must part ways at AEW WrestleDream Sunday 01/10/2023, where hopefully Allin wins this championship and to hopefully slowly but surely bring some prestige back to this championship over time.

Bullet Club Gold: The Gunns: Austin & Colten Gunn, Jay White & Juice Robinson vs. the AEW World Tag Team Champions FTR: Cash Wheeler & Dax Harwood and The Elite's: The Young Bucks Matt & Nick Jackson; Eight-Man Tag Team Match: my pick is Bullet Club Gold: The Gunns: Austin & Colten Gunn, Jay White & Juice Robinson. Simply based on the fact that this is the most easiest and quickest way to get friction between the Jackson's and FTR, so expect them to go head-to-head again at AEW WrestleDream probably a ladder match for these championships where the Jackson's pick them up and especially with this pay-per-view being called WrestleDream why not have these two tag teams go head-to-head here again and the reason why I have chosen this stipulation is because you can make it a spectacle and more importantly you can protect either team from taking the pin.

Additional Match:

Blackpool Combat Club's Bryan Danielson vs. Ricky Starks; Strap Match

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment