The End of Oak Street 2026 by AverageMansReviews
Related content: Jurassic Park 1993 Link https://averagemansreviews2017.blogspot.com/2023/09/jurassic-park-1993-by-averagemansreviews.html
Review Time
Warning:
there is flashing effects/colourful effects/animal cruelty/animal waste/animal
biting/animal
feeding/shooting/stabbing/impaling/transformation/environmental/rainbow
community element/vehicle hit/vehicle crash/medical
1982 back to the time of the
dinosaurs and back again:
briefly; the entirety of this community somehow gets transported back to the
times of the dinosaurs; including this family known as the Platt's; this
husband-and-wife Greg and Denise [Ewan McGregor and Anne Hathaway:] this
husband-and-wife are going through an extremely difficult times in their
marriage; she is talking about divorce and they have two children as well.
Generally speaking: the storyline/script is wafer thin, on top of that it
makes no sense; in fact in a nutshell they want to use it as a...
after-the-fact of two years they still don't know what happened to create this
anomaly, Denise changes things and everything turns out perfectly well for her
[which I will discuss this more later, because it really stuck out like a sore
thumb.] The framework and pacing what is it with these characters faces for an
example really close up to the camera? If it is to do what I think it is
designed to do... which is create some kind of suspense or a serious
implications; it ethically fails, as it comes off as weird, the pacing of the
99 minutes film is broadly speaking okay, but then again it does feel like it
is rushing to get to the end of the film to explain what actually happened...
but as I have already indicated, we don't get a satisfying conclusion.
Art,
action and comedy; the prehistoric component to this project is the biggest
asset to this project by an unlimited amount, as they really went to town to
create these prehistoric locations and dinosaurs; the detail on these dinosaurs
is excellent and what we know about them as their nature is also well is shown
in this project as well, the action for this genre of the Human race vs.
Dinosaurs; well it is good, there just isn't much if at all that stand out,
like for an example how did this family not hear this Tyrannosaurus not coming
up behind them? Then we move on to the comedy; this film does their
interpretation of a dinosaur dump; made legendary by Jurassic Park 1993... but
later on we have some authentic and genuine comedy as we have our
husband-and-wife coming across some Apatosaurus [longnecked dinosaurs] having
some fun of an adult nature.
Character
developments and performances; now minus the storyline/script this is where
this title loses so many marks... and yet again I am seeing another case of the
virtual signalling hot steamy pile of garbage in one way or another; why is it
in one way or another we bear witness to males being emasculated, be it heading
for divorce or verbally or bullied [from a male, because he broke his little brother's
arm doing something stupid such as putting something like what in the front
spokes of his bike whilst riding] or/and a lesbian attraction between the two
young girls, which leaves the brother/young boy out in the cold, because he likes her to [with the extra bonus of the can't pick up the situation between his sister and this girl; so when highlights again that male's are stupid] and just for
the record; as a single component I don't care about the lesbian character
developments, but as they contributing element, change your mind on this
individual and like I said earlier everything turns out perfectly for one
person; frankly this all sucks really, consequently all of these performances
are generic and a paint by numbers version of what they were going for here,
with no authentic chemistry so any major emotions feel/look like an empty
gesture, with emotions volume turned up high.
This film receives: 5/10, this film is mixed; apparently as I went to the
cinema to see this film with the person I watch some others contend with; they
laughed at the face I was pulling [as I just couldn't believe what I just saw]
and it should be noted that they enjoyed the film, but for me even though I
have just seen it... I have to ask what the hell is this? There is an extra
piece in the form of a dedication
No comments:
Post a Comment