Friday 2 February 2024

Wasted: Randy Orton vs. AJ Styles vs. LA Knight vs. Champ The Bloodline's Roman Reigns [with Paul Heyman;] Fatal Four-Way Match for the Undisputed WWE Universal Championship at WWE Royal Rumble 2024 by AverageMansReviews - Spoiler Alarm!

Wasted: Randy Orton vs. AJ Styles vs. LA Knight vs. Champ The Bloodline's Roman Reigns [with Paul Heyman;] Fatal Four-Way Match for the Undisputed WWE Universal Championship at WWE Royal Rumble 2024 by AverageMansReviews - Spoiler Alarm!

Warning: there will be censored adult language used in this content and some point.

Related content: Recommendation of: WWE Royal Rumble 2024 Link https://averagemansreviews2017.blogspot.com/2024/02/recommendation-of-wwe-royal-rumble-2024.html and whilst I'm on the subject There is One Big Problem If Reigns takes over Hogan in the WWF/WWE Record Books as Reigning Main Champion Link https://averagemansreviews2017.blogspot.com/2024/01/there-is-one-big-problem-if-reigns.html

They had to go and blow it: well like I said in the first related content, I am paraphrasing here; I would put into other content [here] more of my outlook as it relates to this match slot. Well they finally did it; they finally made Roman Reigns look and feel like a champion once more after such a long time of just looking like a guy holding your top championship. Actually let's be honest it took your top three guys on the SmackDown side of things of Randy Orton, AJ Styles and LA Knight to give Reigns back his and via Reigns this championship prestige back as well, as I also referenced in the first related content this match slot was going to get given 10/10, but it only got given 4/10 and I made reference to or something to the effect of it should be lucky I don't take any more off.

But they just had to blow it; didn't they. Because Solo Sikoa make himself known and it was a very good thing I wasn't creating this content at that very moment, because I was furious, absolutely furious. Because they literally as I have already referenced in this content made Reigns look as good as he has ever been for years and not only that at the right time of year as well just at the beginning of WrestleMania season which is the perfect time for your current longest reigning champion to look golden. I know of the old expression “You can shine up a manure, but at the end of the day it is still manure" but between these four wrestlers, yes including Reigns; it was a win, win situation. I mean all they had to do was bring it home, Paul Heyman could have interfered somehow I don't know holding someone else's foot whilst having to take a punch of another wrestler to let go of another wrestler's foot, meanwhile Reigns hits the other with a running chair shot to pick up the retain.

But nope we had to have this Sikoa involvement and in a matter of seconds all this hard work, regalvanising for Reigns went out of the window; I mean we were almost there, we were in touching distance of so many positives such as for example me giving a Reigns match 10 out of 10, come on we were almost there and it blow up in our faces, the only sarcastically comical thing about this match slot is and was; was the fact that it took three of your main superstars on SmackDown to make your longest reigning champion looked like a champion and yet they [hierarchy/creative] still screwed it up. But at least it still keeps up the truth about that old expression of “You can shine up a manure, but at the end of the day it is still manure" and yes as you can guess I had no doubt that Reigns would retain here, so this part has been completely focused on how we got there and nothing more, which as you can tell I was not actually I was far from happy with.

Before I continue I am not defending Hulk Hogan; because I now believe him to be a fraud, but having said that in a wrestling sense, the sensationalism about the amount of days that Reigns currently standing at 1,250 days [slowly edging towards Hogan's 1,474 days with] just over 50 defences is a joke, hopefully when this garbage is over with they will bring back the 30 day defence clause, I don't care if you are a part timer or not or I don't care where you do it, but you must defend your championship every 30 days or you will be forced to relinquish it. I mean if they were to bring it back, I would add in to the fine print excluding acts of God [which means because of transport issues they had problems getting there which is completely reasonable.] That is why I don't acknowledge this championship run anymore or I haven't done for some time. As I referenced in the second related content having in a nutshell Michael Cole made reference to the chatter amongst wrestling fans about Reigns not defending his championship every couple of months is and was in on reflection in bad taste, because as I referenced it is predetermined, so all it essentially does is fuel the flames of disharmony, which I find be absolutely pointless.

In fact what I would find absolutely sarcastically comical is the WWE allowing Reigns to have the longest reign ever in history of this wrestling promotion on one hand, but on the other hand there will be this massive downer/discrepancy where people will point out he has less than 100 defences [when this content was first created] over his reign; so he can be titled as a literally a paper champion as in on paper it looks great, but he did the bare minimum over his reign to keep his championship run going.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment