Sunday 4 February 2024

They should make it just Royal Rumble Matchse at WWE Royal Rumble by AverageMansReviews

They should make it just Royal Rumble Matchse at WWE Royal Rumble by AverageMansReviews

Related content: Recommendation of: WWE Royal Rumble 2024 Link https://averagemansreviews2017.blogspot.com/2024/02/recommendation-of-wwe-royal-rumble-2024.html and then Wasted: Randy Orton vs. AJ Styles vs. LA Knight vs. Champ The Bloodline's Roman Reigns [with Paul Heyman;] Fatal Four-Way Match for the Undisputed WWE Universal Championship at WWE Royal Rumble 2024 - Spoiler Alarm! Link https://averagemansreviews2017.blogspot.com/2024/02/wasted-randy-orton-vs-aj-styles-vs-la_2.html and finally Wasted: Men's Royal Rumble Match; 30-Men Royal Rumble Match for a Men's Championship Match at WrestleMania XL/2024 - Spoiler Alarm! Link https://averagemansreviews2017.blogspot.com/2024/02/wasted-mens-royal-rumble-match-30-men.html

After watching this event I came up with this outlay: why don't they just have one night of complete Miniatures Royal Rumble or/and Royal Rumble Matches.

I mean they could have NXT Men's and Women's 15 persons Royal Rumble Matches winner to receive NXT Championship Matches at NXT Stand & Deliver and then obviously have the Main Rosters equivalent but for WrestleMania.

I mean based on this past year's WWE Royal Rumble 2024 I am more so much more inclined to try out my idea, I am not being arrogant or anything like that, I mean if this is meant to be either the restart or freshen up or whatever let's do it on a Universal level and kick of the year with a big bang.

I haven't said this while; but I don't particularly like part-time champions, unless they make appearances or something to make themselves feel a part of in this case the WWE Universe. So no surprise here, but I would very much prefer to focus on the talent I had at my disposal be it the main rosters or/and NXT rosters. Yes you can even have the NXT Miniature Royal Rumble Matches as a qualifier for the 30th spot on the main rosters Royal Rumble Matches or to open up the opportunity to have NXT or main roster to switch brands as in someone from the main roster challenges for a NXT and vice versa as an option or/and you could have another Royal rumble matches involving potential of the Tag Team Championships if they had to fill up a match slot or slots, but I would prefer to keep them separate so that you can/we can have that restart effect across the WWE Universe.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment