Tuesday 2 January 2024

Patrick Clark Jr. formerly known as Velveteen Dream apologises for his behaviour whilst with the WWE 02/01/2024 by AverageMansReviews

Patrick Clark Jr. formerly known as Velveteen Dream apologises for his behaviour whilst with the WWE 02/01/2024 by AverageMansReviews

Slightly related content as both are alleged to be inappropriate behaviour and as I mention it: Kylie Rae, Chris Jericho & Nick Hausman: alleged inappropriate behaviour 2023 Link https://averagemansreviews2017.blogspot.com/2024/01/kylie-rae-chris-jericho-nick-hausman.html

Important Disclaimer: I will be referring to being polite unpleasantness allegations of inappropriate behaviour and such other things and yes there will be adult language references adapted into softer language used and straight off the bat don't be stupid this is nothing to do with tribalism when it comes to me making a valid point and I will be using wording to cover my back.

I really wasn't going to do this content: in fact I was just about getting ready to do other content and then I came across this apology from Patrick Clark Jr. formerly known as Velveteen Dream in WWE and I have no idea where this apology came from.

A quick roundup of Clark Jr. controversial history; in 2020 allegations of Clark Jr. sending inappropriate material of himself, grooming underage minors, including someone providing an image apparently of Clark Jr's naked body [I remember seeing an alleged image at the time.] It has been reported that the WWE had looked into the matter and couldn't find any wrongdoing, I should make this 100% crystal clear Clark Jr. denies these allegations, I should just remind everyone that this was back when the #SpeakingOut was in full swing. Then in 2022 got arrested twice; the first time for first degree battery and trespassing after a warning which he pleaded not guilty and then less than a week later he got arrested again for possession of drug paraphernalia, which these got dropped.

You can't make this manure up seriously; I have personally seen this public apology and it looks like and sounds ever so slightly disingenuous, he apologises for his behaviour to everyone over his tenure with the WWE, including family and friends and am paraphrasing here, but not putting words in his mouth he puts it down to being young.

Before I get criticised; I wasn't looking for anything like a confession or anything like that, but long-term wrestling people would understand this much easier when I say; for an example and I stress just for an example when Jon Moxley a.k.a. Jonathan David Good came back from rehab after his issues with alcoholism in 2021; there was a sense of realism as in being a genuine person.

But with Clark Jr. it comes off more like a wrestlers promo, maybe a walking and talking style apology would have made him come across much more natural and to give the illusion of just friends talking. Just the record I am not defending him, I am just saying and I have heard him out now. My opinions on him have not changed; at minimum he is a shady person which I wouldn't like to see him back in wrestling.

Now whilst I have been putting this content together I have been looking out for two names to appear on the most talked about subjects; Velveteen Dream and/or Chris Jericho and trust me when I say I don't find it funny at all it is actually very serious, having outlined that, I find it sarcastically comical that when Chris Jericho has been alleged to have done something inappropriate, his name couldn't climb high enough and quick enough [yes back in the day; Velveteen Dream had the same rise.] But my point is this; as of this content these two names have not appeared; my point being when we have someone like Velveteen Dream/Clark Jr. that has been alleged to have done something really heinous/but only focus is on his behaviour on the day of his apology you would think people would be talking about it, whilst Jericho is not allegedly in the same league as Velveteen Dream. In fact I have left it for roughly 90 minutes to go and have some food yet no one is talking about Velveteen Dream. Oh come on, but I have just noticed people are starting to talk about Nick Hausman from Wrestling Haus, I would edge they like to get on with the content I was meant to do today, but as it relates to this content it does feel a little bit late for Clark Jr. to apologise for his behaviour whilst with the WWE, I take his apology with a pinch of salt as I have already said it just sounds disingenuous and I stand by that.


No comments:

Post a Comment