Monday 1 January 2024

Reactionary To The Wrestling News of: Kevin Dunn leaves the WWE in 2023 by AverageMansReviews

Reactionary To The Wrestling News of: Kevin Dunn leaves the WWE in 2023 by AverageMansReviews

About time: I am not going to even attempt to hide the fact that this is good news as Kevin Dunn is a part of Mr. McMahon's old regime. Dunn has been with the WWF/WWE since 1984, but in 1993 he took up the position of Executive Producer and has held that position ever since, basically if you have ever watched the WWF/WWE products and wondered why something like the camera work was messy or something didn't quite work out it was down to him. The reason why he left was down to the Endeavour merger/TKO group merger. I did wonder without Mr. Mr McMahon how long Dunn would last without and this is just my opinion the protection of Mr. McMahon.

Hopefully this will bring the end to heavy stereotypes of characters and how they talk or/and a lack of height jokes, now that both of these are seemingly gone. I mean if you are old enough, you know precisely what I am talking about, don't get me wrong I don't mind stereotypes gimmicks, but let's just say it would be really nice not to lean on these stereotypes as hard as they have been for the last 45 years. By the way if you're wondering Dunn apparently couldn't understand Becky Lynch hence why I have brought him into the gimmick side of things. I know there are some names being mentioned to replace Dunn, but as yet nothing has been confirmed.

But whomever takes over or if it is more than one individual, it is going to be interesting to see what impact they make on the WWE products and as I watch the Premium Live Events consistently hopefully over time they are going to feel and look like much more in than ever before Triple H's era of product and vision.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment