Monday 1 January 2024

Kylie Rae, Chris Jericho & Nick Hausman: alleged inappropriate behaviour 2023 by AverageMansReviews

Kylie Rae, Chris Jericho & Nick Hausman: alleged inappropriate behaviour 2023 by AverageMansReviews

Massively Important Disclaimer: I am specifically taking the perspective of a largely neutral perspective, meaning the largely neutral perspective means I can move around in it, but not and I repeat not taking sides and this goes without saying at one point or another there will be adult language softer references in this content and as everyone knows I have mental health issues as well, I am not a medical professional and I will be making reference to a convicted criminal.

Now let's talk about this sensibly shall we?: There have been allegations made against Chris Jericho as it relates to an inappropriate situation involving Kylie Rae, just for the record I refuse to call it anything sexual, based on insufficient information meaning given the evidence and I will look into it, but if I stick to alleged inappropriate situation I am legally fine and on top of that not creating false information.

Kylie Rae left AEW back in late 2019 and briefly retired to focus on herself, then returned to wrestling for Impact Wrestling 2019-2021, then National Wrestling Alliance 2021-2022, WWE 2022-2023 [as Briana Ray] and still is on the Independent Circuit from 2016 to presently as of this content being first created. So there is there is one obvious question I have to ask; based on these facts that are in front of me why is she unable to find a wrestling home? Now yes there may be a multitude of reasons, but as far as I know about Rae she has openly referenced to not mentally not being in the right place in different words [I am not trying to put words in anybody's mouth here.] So I am not in any way shape or form trying to discredit her, but politely putting an idea on the table that may be, just maybe the upper echelons of being connected to a major wrestling promotion isn't for her, being surrounded by people or too many people may heighten her awareness, I don't know I am not a medical professional, but everyone around the world especially in the western world, allegations of this nature can be easily made and as we can see everyone picks on side, without evidence.

Chris Jericho; as far as I'm aware he has a clean history, but I am not naive and if you have been around wrestling long as Jericho has I am sure he has lived his life meaning everyone does questionable things throughout their life from time to time. But however Jericho does not seem like the kind of guy that would partake in these alleged activities, I should very quickly hasten to add if some evidence showed appear that proves to the otherwise I am open to seeing it and don't get me started on nondisclosure agreements, everyone seems to bring out that phrase nowadays to give credence to what they are saying; as in I can say whatever I like, but you can't prove it or disprove it based on a nondisclosure agreement; apparently being enforced or not and once again Jericho has said he has never signed one.

To complete the triangle we now have to bring up Nick Hausman from Wrestling Haus, full disclosure yes I have stuck up for this individual once before; Reactionary To The Wrestling News of: AEW in Danger? 2023 Link https://averagemansreviews2017.blogspot.com/2023/12/reactionary-to-wrestling-news-of-aew-in.html trust me when I say I will never, ever be doing that again and this has actually very little to do with wrestling so I don't want you thinking I am defending Jericho, because I am still remaining neutral. Now as most of you should know I do content ranging from films, TV programs and wrestling. So it is going to be clear I know of this individual; I don't know the ins and outs, but it is obvious there is some form of beef between Hausman and Jericho, but I draw the line at Hausman comparing Jericho to Harvey Weinstein in a backwards manner with I am not saying that will Chris especially when there is no physical evidence and there is possibly just hearsay, especially from his opinion they have been apparently an alleged nondisclosure agreements put in place, so we have no way of verifying there is any proof to that, from my perspective he has pretty much messed the bed and hiding behind these alleged nondisclosure agreements. But as everyone should know being put in the same bracket as Weinstein is damaging enough, from now on I will give Hausman a wide berth unless they really have to reference him in my content and it is for the Weinstein comparison in any way shape or form

The final section on this content is aimed at the so-called wrestling fans. Now I don't care if I get abuse for this or not; I find it when I say this being heavily overwhelmingly sarcastic I find it comical how quickly people chose sides. Especially for many decades we had Mr. McMahon hiding in plain sight and we all know as the years went past what he had done, in fact still towards the end of his time the first time around whenever he made an appearance on TV; the majority of you clapped like seals getting a fish, look at me daddy I can clap.

So instead of you standing up for all those people he had allegedly harmed in one way or another you said fudge it I'm going to be a complete penis/vagina [equality] instead of making no sound or booing most of you gave him a hero's return.

Now for those that think I am throwing shade to take it away from AEW don't be stupid, my point is extremely valid from the perspective of on one hand we have Mr McMahon with his history [generally speaking on some allegations they found proof or/and Mr. McMahon just settled; it depends which allegation you look at really just to cover my back; results may vary] and on the other hand we have we have Jericho [as of this content; just allegations and no proof] and I am concerned for Jericho and Rae; Jericho could have done something harmless and Rae doesn't seem to have the most hardest of skins mentally [I should point out I am not trying to discredit her,] just saying it as I see it. The audience at AEW World's End 2024 a complete joke as they referenced Jericho in some capacity without knowing the facts.

Finally; I am not going to discredit any body, but it is worthwhile just saying the uncomfortable possibility is; everybody knows that in 2024 and beyond any allegations made towards a man can stick, be a life changing and be false, but to be seen as a victim is very popular, I am putting that out there because I happened to have experienced life and me being a man with a disability, mental health and I struggle to ask women out over fears of it going south.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment