Friday 6 October 2023

In-depth Predictions/Other elements for WWE Fastlane 2023 by AverageMansReviews

In-depth Predictions/Other elements for WWE Fastlane 2023 by AverageMansReviews

Just for a heads up: I am now at the point of not caring about anything to do with The Bloodline, experienced wrestling fans or people within the industry would understand what I mean by I am done with them. I don't say this angry or overly negatively. It is just it has been creeping up over a long time now where you go through being built up without a payoff or frustrated, angry and finally then completely done I mean if I have ever said it previously about being done I know for a fact that I have moved on from this ongoing saga. The reason I have very much drawn a line here is because I have seen the card for this event and it dawns on you that okay from a wrestling standpoint I will watch them and give them respect, but I feel nothing for these match slots and just for the record I am being generally upfront with you so this is not me being melodramatic or negative and just to cover my back in the future, it would have to be something momentous and off the scale for me to be interested; actually we are either looking at WrestleMania 40/2024 Rock, Cena, Walter [but Reigns requests he relinquishes the WWE Intercontinental Championship for the opportunity] or someone from NXT being sling shot into the main event to dethrone Reigns and claim their WWE Universal Championship.

Cody Rhodes & Jey Uso vs. Champs The Judgment Day's Finn Bálor & Damian Priest; Tag Team Match for the Undisputed WWE Tag Team Championship: my pick is The Judgement Day's Finn Bálor & Damian Priest. Basically in a nutshell the challenges looked to be very close to winning these championships, but then the other members of this faction including the unofficial member as things stand of McDonagh to ensure that champions retain their championships

Asuka vs. Charlotte Flair vs. Champ Damage CTRL's Iyo Sky; Triple Threat Match for the WWE Women's Championship: my pick is Damage CTRL's Iyo Sky. There are only two points I would like to make about this match slot. Firstly and unfortunately Asuka is going to take the pin here, god forbid if Flair took a loss. I know what these stipulations are designed to do; like it or not we are heading in towards Flair vs. Sky for this championship at some point down the line, they need to keep Flair looking strong and I am really hoping we don't have another boring and undeserved Flair championship reign. The second thing; Damage CTRL's Bayley will get involved to ensure her stablemate retains a championship, yes I am very much aware what I have suggested is basically to dusty finishes of a very similar outlay.

John Cena & LA Knight vs. The Bloodline: Jimmy Uso & Solo Sikoa [with Paul Heyman;] Tag Team Match: my pick is John Cena & LA Knight. Well this match outlay is going to be very simple; where it looks like The Bloodline are going to win all that has to happen is Sikoa is going in for the pin and Jimmy tags himself in to get the glory, but obviously something goes wrong and consequently they lose. I have just realised it was a stroke of genius [I am being sarcastic here] to split up The Usos for them to individually lose, if I am correct about these two predictions. I mean that apparent WrestleMania match for next year looks really tempting between these two brothers; Not! I have actually put it in some other content I have no interest in this match Little to No Interest in seeing this at potentially WWE WrestleMania 40/2024? - Spoilers Alarm! Link https://averagemansreviews2017.blogspot.com/2023/09/little-to-no-interest-in-seeing-this-at.html unless they are going with a long-term storyline of these two brothers struggle without one another. But the fact remains I am not into this potential match on the biggest stage of the more in wrestling.

LWO: the WWE United States Champion Rey Mysterio, Santos Escobar and/or either Joaquin Wilde or Cruz Del Toro [with Zelina Vega] vs. Bobby Lashley, The Street Prophets: Angelo Dawkins & Montez Ford; Six-Man Tag Team Match: my pick is LWO: the WWE United States Champion Rey Mysterio, Santos Escobar and/or either Joaquin Wilde or Cruz Del Toro [with Zelina Vega.] Because I see between The Street Prophets and Lashley; they are doing this entire thing of The Street Prophets are reluctant to do anything heel or even heel-ish, so until they learn that basically they need to do anything to get ahead in the wrestling industry they will continue to lose.

Shinsuke Nakamura vs. Champ Seth Rollins; Last Man Standing Match for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship: my pick is Shinsuke Nakamura. Before I continue full disclosure I haven't seen any of the build up, but having said that I will be incredibly annoyed if they don't do this championship drop. Because as far as I'm aware there are too many positives; the storyline has been around Rollins' back so why not have that is the reason he can't stand, you can take this championship off Rollins without pinning him [for the young wrestling fans I know that is not even an option with this particular stipulation of a Last Man Standing Match,] so he is protected from the loss and kept strong, Rollins has held this championship for well over 130 days [as of this content first being created,] so everything has been nicely set up to do this championship drop and I think we can all agree it is well overdue for Nakamura to win a championship of the main event level on the main roster.

On a quick side note; it isn't lost on me that there is no place on this card seemingly for the longest reigning WWE Intercontinental Champion Imperium's Walter, which is just wrong in my opinion. I mean it should be either the Intercontinental or/and the WWE United States Championship up for grabs on a card either one or both, but not neither [I should just point out I had dictated this content on Thursday 06/10/2023 so I am going to use a very apt line here; card subject to change? Hopefully/Speculation on my part.]

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment