Wednesday 6 September 2023

Little to No Interest in seeing this at potentially WWE WrestleMania 40/2024? by AverageMansReviews - Spoilers Alarm!

Little to No Interest in seeing this at potentially WWE WrestleMania 40/2024? by AverageMansReviews - Spoilers Alarm!

Warning: this content is speculation mixed in with a little bit of knowledge, also opinion based.

Jey Uso vs. Jimmy Uso [collectively known as The Usos:] a little while ago I had seen posters being mocked up by creators for these two brothers to face one another at WWE Payback 2023, the only reason I am bringing this out is because at some time I have left a Tweet somewhere; basically saying I had no interest in seeing this feud, then I began to hear rumours that they were considering/holding back on having this match at WWE WrestleMania 40/2024 and I was still like no. Based on Jimmy returning Friday 01/08/2023 and then Jey returning on WWE Payback 2023 Saturday 02/09/2023 to head over to Raw this is at minimum a strong indication to we are heading down the line towards in this is my opinion firstly WWE Survivor Series 2023 [you know the only night that Raw and SmackDown go head to head in direct competition,] then obviously whoever wins here will get revenge at WWE Royal Rumble 2024 by throwing his brother out of the ring in the Royal Rumble Match, heading into WWE Elimination Chamber 2024 the Men's Elimination Chamber Match 2024 [yes that whole speech about the only time that these two brands go head-to-head in direct competition is a little bit thin considering we have Survivor Series, Royal Rumble and Elimination Chamber Premium Live Events that would suggest there is more than one occasion where these two or possibly three [NXT] go head-to-head in direct competition with one another. I should just cover my back, by saying usually visit the right order of these events I have looked up 2024 and I can't find much information yet, so this is how I remember them roughly, which I could be wrong and I apologise for that.

But before I continue I just have to mention Grayson Waller, as a heel he absolutely destroys Jey's return with a very simple and effective, yet honest and for those people that have been long-term wrestling fans would know there is nothing better on the heel's side of things if they just point out a fact and honest comment. In this case he makes reference to the fact that I am paraphrasing here Jey is overdoing his return for only being away for a little while, which I was thinking the same thing and especially after Waller's observation/comment, it makes Jey look a bit stupid. Now regardless of where Waller ends up in this segment, I would safely say he won here, which if Waller wants to be a top heel/main eventer in the future he needs to aim to do this kind of heel staff more and push himself.

But back to our main topic of; even though I have a vague understanding of the entire Bloodline saga, these two brothers splitting up at no stage held any value for me, especially either with at one point Jey giving this whole I would never turn on you and then sometime later down the road Jimmy doing what he did and his reasons for doing it, incidentally it doesn't matter which twin brother here I still wouldn't have taken to it. The only brother I would have done the split up angle with is Solo Sikoa; at least his reasons would be more palatable and coherently making sense just simply based on the fact; he was getting fed up of being controlled by everyone within this family and just wants to be able to think for himself, consequently destroying or attempting to destroy The Bloodline. I mean at least this way it would breed new life into this never-ending saga of The Bloodline [let me give you a heads up WWE even The NeverEnding Story starring ended/stopped.]

But until WrestleMania 40/2024 we will have to put up with this Brother vs. Brother feud that is going to be incredibly boring and insufferable. I mean I would be interested if they had a Ladder Match and the winner gets to face their respective brand champion at the next Premium Live Event [yes even though I am talking about next year, I am pretty sure that is not the storyline we are going to get here.] But here we are some future predictions for you; their match/match slot will probably be the main event of Night 1 especially if there will be blood or they could do a Last Man Match where neither brother is able to answer the 10 count, to symbolise you are my equal and a reuniting angle to close Night 1, to hopefully indicate on Night 2 please for any religion you are into or not just bring this title reign of Roman Reigns to an end, because as I made reference to here; Recommendation of: WWE Payback 2023 Link https://averagemansreviews2017.blogspot.com/2023/09/recommendation-of-wwe-payback-2023-by_6.html without too much of anything to do with The Bloodline the Premium Live Event was better than the last time this faction was on an event and finally yes I have made this content to make reference to it in 2024.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment