Saturday 15 January 2022

He-Man and the Masters of the Universe [Season 2,] Episode 112: The Eternia Flower by AverageMansReviews

He-Man and the Masters of the Universe [Season 2,] Episode 112: The Eternia Flower by AverageMansReviews

Review Time:

5 things about this episode

Warning: there is flashing effects/other effects/transformation/drugs

“Don't do drugs": Storyline, Character [Character developments,] Art and Moral message; these combined in one way or another; this is one of those public servers episodes; in this case as I have already made reference to "Don't do drugs." This Boy of The Year; Jonno is into this flower known as The Black Nightmare, his grower/dealer Count Marzo and his muscle/sidekick Chimera [ that gets called this is just an excerpt "Stone head" by Count Marzo once in this episode.]

I just had to mention this spanning across sequence [from left to right close-up, it's like you are walking, highly detailed of the highest order, it is truly eye-catching and then you come to Castle Grayskull.] Then we have one of those fade in, where we meet The Sorceress, Orko, Cringer, Prince Adam and Teela discussing basically the next step.

This episode receives: 6/10, this episode is good; now I should clarify on reflection I was going to give this episode 5/10, because it is sent out to fulfil its purpose and it achieves that, but mainly because of this artistic sequence and other contributing sequences at some points in this episode I had to award another mark.

Now I had a feeling that they had covered drugs before so I had a quick look around and it came with this; He-Man and the Masters of the Universe 83 -- 85 [Volume 2] Episode 10: A Friend in Need Link https://averagemansreviews2017.blogspot.com/2017/07/he-man-and-masters-of-universe-83-85_8.html Just to cover my back, there may be others as well, it just came up with this episode and there is always a possibility that I didn't cover drugs in that particular review, I may have put the focus somewhere else or whatever the reason was or is, but either way here is just one anyway. I was just thinking I would say this just in case someone pointed out in the future at some point "There is another episode about drugs which you haven't mentioned."

 

No comments:

Post a Comment