Tuesday, 15 September 2026

Average Extra of: Sydney Sweeney: Controversy Again: Sports Betting: NOVIG Just Sports 2026 by AverageMansReviews

Average Extra of: Sydney Sweeney: Controversy Again: Sports Betting: NOVIG Just Sports 2026 by AverageMansReviews

Related content: Average Extra of: American Eagle & Sidney Sweeney Controversy 2025 Link https://averagemansreviews2017.blogspot.com/2025/08/average-extra-of-american-eagle-sidney.html , Average Extra of: Sydney Sweeney at the Variety Power of Women 2025 Link https://averagemansreviews2017.blogspot.com/2025/11/average-extra-of-sydney-sweeney-at.html and Average Extra of: Lindsay Clancy: Mental Health & The Ramifications 2026 Link  https://averagemansreviews2017.blogspot.com/2026/09/average-extra-of-lindsay-clancy-mental.html

Warning: there will be some censored adult language references and adult references in this content

Now there are massive problems kind of here: even though I agree with these athletes and how they are trying to legitimise their sports as professionals athletes and should absolutely be taken seriously and Sweeney yet again is sexualising herself and with 100% certainty clueless [I can say is based on previous examples which I have linked in this content and not forgetting she can claim the ignorance card] to the damage she is inflicting on to those sports consequently working against the image that these female athletes have spent decades trying to get away from.

Before I continue; I want to state the following; in no way shape or form am I attempting to gaslight anybody: but now I have stated that, I can now continue; I am now genuinely stuck in this content, based on the grounds of; what most of you regardless of the reasons find acceptable in whatever shape you can justify yourself and others and to be honest we have been trying to tell you throughout the years anyway; but then again you decided to nail down around this Lindsay Clancy case by protesting that she is not guilty by reason of insanity/mental health or some have indicated she is not guilty at all and we did indicate to you that there would be ramifications of this outcome and yet here we are, I mean the only funny thing about this entire situation is; it really didn't take too long to show the first example of the ramifications such as this advertising campaign.

Meaning; when a woman says something to the effect of I am a web cam girl, most of you go; you go girl, make lots of money, be a boss female doggy, followed up by I am the prize for any man and then you say something to the effect of I stand with Lindsay Clancy, yet somehow Sweeney is in the wrong? Trust me when I say I stand with any athlete that is against this advertising campaign.

But for the rest of you; you can all shut the fudge up! Because by and large the vast majority of you that agree with web cam girls [ yes; I have openly stated when there is a global pandemic and you are struggling with things I can understand why would want to/need to take this option; providing the person in question is honest with me about it upfront when it is time to do so; like I had to do this but I stopped it now,] or somehow Clancy is innocent, but you have a problem with Sweeney doing this advertising campaign, based on the parameters of what you find acceptable and what you clearly have set out; so based on your parameters and not mine she has done absolutely nothing wrong; so let's talk about what is really winding you up... the fact that she has to do a lot less sexual activity to get so many more zeros on the end of her check for maybe at best one day of content creating that probably takes most of you may be a year to make so when you hit your 50s you have had more trains going through your tunnels that British rail deal with every hour which roughly works out at 208,000 passengers.

Let me clarify I am not defending Sweeney not in the slightest; this is entirely based on the landscape of female's minus in athletes or any athletes that to come forward or others to express themselves on this subject and just for the record I think Sweeney is just thinking about the money and nothing else, she clearly likes the controversy because if she didn't like it she wouldn't keep doing it in some way or another and at best she is a passable performer, in short you chose to plant your flag on the Clancy Hill and now this is the first of many consequences you have to face and can I just point out that the ad campaign is working a treat because regardless of positive or negative reception everyone, yes including myself is talking about it, so this would be another win for Sweeney and the ad campaign designers

No comments:

Post a Comment