Wednesday, 12 August 2026

Minions & Monsters 2026 by AverageMansReviews

Minions & Monsters 2026 by AverageMansReviews

Related content: Average Extra of: Minions & Monsters | Official Trailer: My Reaction Link https://averagemansreviews2017.blogspot.com/2026/06/average-extra-of-minions-monsters.html and Despicable Me 3 2017 Link https://averagemansreviews2017.blogspot.com/2017/06/despicable-me-3-2017-by.html


Review Time

Warning: there is flashing effects/colourful effects/transformation/animal biting/shooting/robotics/medical

Let's go to the cinema with the Minions: the Minions [the Director/one of the Writers/ Voiced by: Pierre Coffin:] such characters as James, Henry, Ed and others; this instalment is based around the cinema in just before 1926.

Generally speaking: the storyline/script, character developments, the framework and pacing of this 90 minute film; mostly in paint by numbers exercise really; at this point they are very much just throwing things at the wall and hoping something sticks; but then again for a little while we have basically and in a nutshell; some characters going one way whilst another selection of characters go another way to have a separate narrative than to rejoin roughly around or just before the closing section, which I have to be honest these separate narratives do very much to liven things up as they go between one and the other and so on and so forth; which gives this instalment some gusto and enthusiasm, which at this point carried on for the rest of this project until the end.

Art, action and comedy; yes the computer animation has been nicely updated as you would come to expect; bright, colourful and engaging what with the Minions doing their usual shtick, including a robot by the name of Dort [voiced by Jesse Eisenberg:] he is a robot which on a little bit of research is meant to be a parody of the robot from the film title The Day the Earth Stood Still 1951: which I should have understood, because I have seen the film; just not under this name yet, but I digress; I think the reason why I didn't or it didn't hit with me, is because he was more interested in his girlfriend and her suffragette movement, so to begin with I thought he was a man dressed in a robot uniform as a crazy person; but then again he does have access to this great arsenal which you will see in the closing stages of this film, then we have another character; which I will discuss a little later roaring to stop this shark in his attack or much later on this character with many, upon many, upon many eyes gets poked in the eye one by one, but as I have just indicated there are so many eyes that this is a pointless and comical endeavour; so as you can read/hear; this instalment is in good nature.

Character developments and voice performances; on both counts they are for the vast majority solidly good versions/standards to what they were going for here, but at least we have Trey Parker voiced by: Goomi: a little green monster that first comes out of the book of spells, Parker's previous character in this universe was Balthazar Bratt [Despicable Me 3 2017]

This film receives: 6/10, this film is good; I think after everything is said and done this is the right outcome, as I have already alluded to I think at this point with this universe they are just throwing things at the wall and making something stick, mixing with a tablespoon of lunacy, but until this universe stops making money in this case of just $85 million, as of this content being first created it has made roughly $474 million at the box office, so I think it is safe to say job done and a big success, give it some time and they will more than likely/will come out with another title somewhere in this universe, I should just cover my back by saying this is not a fact, but just my opinion nothing has been indicated again as of this content being first created and finally; there is some extra bits and pieces happening in the first lot of closing credits.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment