In-depth Predictions/Other elements for WWE SummerSlam 2026 : Night 1 by AverageMansReviews
Related content: Calling It Out of: The Complete Horse Manure of the King
of the Ring Tournaments 2026 Link
Warning: there will be some censored adult language references in
this content such as now, this is meant to be the party of the summer and
personally I couldn't be more fudgin' less interested.
The Bella Twins': Nikki, Brie Bella & Paige vs. Fatal
Influence's: Jacy Jayne, the WWE Women's Tag Team Champions Lainey Reid &
Fallon Henley; Six-Woman Tag Team Match: this is horse manure they may as well bring back Bra
& Panty Matches or do something different Tampons on a Pole Match, because
as I have just referenced this is meant to be party of the summer right? So why
the hell are these championships not on the line in a three birds stipulation;
which basically means for the younger generations broadly speaking any member
of a group can defend these championships, but we all know that some point the
twins are going to turn on Paige or vice versa at some point, probably after
this match.
Walter vs. Nick Aldis; Singles Match: this is nothing against Aldis, but what the hell have
they done with Walter? I mean he has gone from the main event to this... I mean
let's be honest with one another if AEW did anything like this you would be all
over the Internet criticising Tony Khan, but the vast majority of you are
letting it slide because it is Big Popper H.
LA Knight, Solo Sikoa & Royce Keys vs. The
Bloodline's: Jacob Fatu, The Uso's: Jey & Jimmy Uso;
Six-Man Tag Team Match: Boring!
Having the same stipulation on the same card just changing the genders is
boring apart from anything to do with Survivor Series and anything to do with
The Bloodline or/and MFT just bores me and it has done for years, but I do
expect Talla Tonga to save Sikoa from this beat down after the match and does
this whole cleaning house thing
Oba Femi vs. Brock Lesnar; Hell In A Cell
Match: I just don't care let's just move on
shall we, because this match should not be taking place here, I will discuss
this more later on.
Queen Sky vs. Champ The Judgement Day's: Liv
Morgan [with Raquel Rodriguez;] Singles Match for the WWE
Women's World Championship: is it
me or have they not at all or I will give myself a little bit of wiggle room
and say very little build this match? Because I keep my ear to the Internet and
I have heard nothing about it? So based on that my question is... why should I
care about this match if the WWE hierarchy doesn't either? So I fully expect
The Judgement Day to get involved at one point or another
Cody Rhodes vs. Champ CM Punk; Singles Match for the Undisputed WWE Championship: Surprise surprise I have no interest in seeing this match, nothing is going to drastically change after the event we will still be in this feud, what should have happened is this... King Femi vs. Champ CM Punk for his championship and have Rhodes as the Special Guest Referee and yes if you are old enough I am basically saying; re-run WWF/WWE SummerSlam 1997: Bret Hart vs. Champ The Undertaker with his championship on the line; with Shawn Michaels was the special guest referee. Had Hart lost, he would have never been able to wrestle in the United States again. Additionally, had Michaels shown any bias towards either competitor, he too would have never been able to wrestle in the United States again; but slightly adapted to cater to this particular situation where if Punk or Rhodes did anything to break the rules or aid King Femi; they could never challenge again for the Undisputed WWE Championship. But back in reality; I really don’t care about this in the slightest Rhodes Babyface or Heel or Punk the same I just don’t care what they do really.
No comments:
Post a Comment