Wednesday, 29 July 2026

In-depth Predictions/Other elements for WWE SummerSlam 2026: Night 2 by AverageMansReviews

In-depth Predictions/Other elements for WWE SummerSlam 2026: Night 2 by AverageMansReviews

Related content: Calling It Out of: The Complete Horse Manure of the King of the Ring Tournaments 2026 Link  https://averagemansreviews2017.blogspot.com/2026/07/calling-it-out-of-complete-horse-manure.html and then Average Extra of: THE Johnson Problem; Where does Dwayne Johnson go from here? Link https://averagemansreviews2017.blogspot.com/2026/07/average-extra-of-johnson-problem-where.html

Warning: there will be some censored adult language references in this content such as now, is this really the best they can fudgin' do for one of your biggest events of the year? And they wonder why it; it has been difficult to sell the tickets for this weekend at best these are just feud progressions and that is it I feel sorry for any fan that has paid their good money for one or both days including everything transport and so on you deserve better.

The WWE Women's United States Champion Tiffany Stratton vs. Jade Cargill vs. Chelsea Green vs. Charlotte Flair vs. Giulia or Lash Legend; Five-Way Ladder Match for the Interim WWE Women's Championship: before I discuss this match/match slot, can I just ask what is the fudge point of having a women's mid-card and a women's tag team division when none of their titles are on the line at any point over this weekend at apparently one of your biggest events of the year? On top of that, people have criticised AEW for it using the option of Interim, but yet again as long as the WWE do it is absolutely fine; I have been watching wrestling since the late 1980s so trust me when I say they aren't going to be able to resist re-running anything to do with in this case; Champ Flair vs. Champ Ripley.

Danhausen vs. The Judgement Day's: the AAA Mega Champion Dominik Mysterio; Human Monies on a Pole Match The winner will keep the US$100,000 Danhausen stole from The Judgment Day: now if I was any woman on a woman's roster that isn't wrestling I would be extremely urinated off, because instead of giving them more of a presence on this card/weekend we get this steaming pile of manure instead, in fact the next time you want to criticise AEW and their women's divisions how about you look back in your own back yard? Yes from time to time broadly speaking it isn't brilliant, but at least on current form they are much better than the WWE by absolute miles.

Baron Corbin vs. Champ Trick Williams; Singles Match for the WWE Men's United States Championship: talking about this steaming pile of manure brings me onto this match, I really don't care about it, Corbin walks back into the WWE and interferes consequently he gets handed a championship opportunity, whilst, Carmelo Hayes is sitting in catering; you do realise that I don't see this match being completed, meaning disqualification or interference from Hayes; I mean the only positive that could come out of this match is putting Williams and Hayes back on the same page, because down in NXT together they were money.

Chad Gable vs. Champ Penta; Singles Match for the WWE Intercontinental Championship: on paper this match is very fitting for this event and its calibre of match, I don't mean to be a dick head, but like the previous match slot I can see the WWE raising the middle finger to everyone by having The Vision getting involved and making a statement, but it isn't all bad hopefully we can get Rey Fénix back on TV consequently have the Lucha Brothers in the WWE.

Sami Zayn vs. The Judgement Day's: Finn Bálor; Singles Match to determine the #1 contender for the Undisputed WWE Championship: as far as I'm concerned this match shouldn't be happening, because we have Oba Femi sitting right there and for me this just please his embarrassment, I know they didn't want to put them in the main event picture just yet, I am absolutely fine with that, but then again the question is why put him in the King of the Ring Tournament then? This is so fudgin' stupid booking and either outcome does not interest me, I expect Judgement Day interference.

Seth Rollins vs. Champ The Bloodline's: Roman Reigns; for the WWE Men's World Heavyweight Championship: if I was you and if you are expecting a classic match, I would recommend adjusting your expectations, because maybe for the first 15 minutes it will be one-on-one, but I fully expect the jumbled mess interference from possibly in no particular order; The Bloodline, LA Knight, Solo Sikoa, Royce Keys, The Vision and finally maybe and I do stress may be Dwayne Johnson with the telling contribution which whoever he is this will pick up the W and yes I am fine aware he really isn't in any form of wrestling shape right now either.

No comments:

Post a Comment