Average Extra of: THE Johnson Problem; Where does Dwayne Johnson go from here? by AverageMansReviews
Related content: Moana
2026 Link https://averagemansreviews2017.blogspot.com/2026/07/moana-2026-by-averagemansreviews.html
Warning: at some point or another there will be some censored
adult language references
The honest truth I could give you
right now is...: I just don't know, for me be it in
a wrestling capacity or/and projects wise as it relates to film or/and TV, his
options are limited based on quite a few reasons; as of this content being
first created he is in his middle 50s, he is absolutely not in any physical
condition to wrestle especially after his dramatic weight loss, so we can
forget that showdown with Roman Reigns at best it could be an on-screen
character and if he has any time free let's be completely honest here and WWE
could do with some help to sell SummerSlam tickets; I am not saying Johnson is
going to show up, saying these are his potential options.
Moana 2026 is a joke; to the point
where it should have never been green lit, this may just be my opinion but I am
pretty much sure that for the $250 million that it took to make this film, they
must have been eyeing up somewhere between $800 million or anywhere close to $1
billion, just based on the animated versions coming back with positive results;
2016; from the budget of 150-$175 million just over $687 million; 2024; $150
million comfortably took over $1 billion and this is the crucial point to
understand just roughly 2 years later they; I am going to use another wrestling
analogy; they chose to burn the territorial [ this basically means; run another
show in a short time in the same venue in the same location; possibly
exhausting your audience.] Which is ironically quite apt for in essence what
they did with this live-action remake if you think about it; instead of either
finishing off his animated trilogy or so much more importantly giving your
audience/fan base time to breathe between instalments of any kind, you chose
within 2 years to ram another project down their throats, but in this case it
is so much worse it is just a remake of the 2016 version; and a dog's diarrhoea
version as well, I mean it just wasn't any good; it was just a pitiful
expensive cash grab which is going to fail your quick attempt on the cash grab
it lets you going to cost you money... and rightly so.
In the film sense; he is now
becoming a liability what with his behind-the-scenes reputation of in a
nutshell using a wrestling analogy of today's modern world would also fits in
with the cinema world as well; he also had the label of; difficult to work
with, and as of this content he only has Jumanji: Open World which is more than
likely going to flop really hard based on these 3 excellent points; 1. Who the
hell wanted this instalment in the first place? 2. The date of release is
terrible 25/12/2026; Christmas day which I have been doing this kind of thing
for long enough now to know unless people really and I mean really are
dedicated to seeing a project at Christmas regardless of what it is or unless
it is a project which is tipped for the award season, more often than not they
are doomed to fail, I have been doing this long enough now to call the end of
December to the end of January the dead shift, because of the points I have
just made but also taking into consideration no one has any money. 3. Avengers:
Doomsday 2026; which comes out 18/12/2026; which I have heard all of the
criticism and yes you are entitled to your opinion; but shut the fudge up,
seriously I haven't seen any of the trailers, because I know the mission
already and the mission is simple; absolutely closed down this disaster of the
MCU and fingers crossed go back to being more centralised, but instead of
virtual signalling and all that manure, just do what Stan Lee would do make
these points but keep the plates spinning on different subjects which gives you
in a nutshell three-dimensional characters and consequently worlds to work
with; in summary as long as they course correct the MCU then I am happy. But
considering they are bringing a lot of heavy names to be a part of this course
correction; I am fully aware they are essentially throwing everything including
the kitchen sink at this Marvel film, so what chance does this latest Jumanji
film have against the colossal presence of a universe ending/beginning Marvel
film?
The only thing that Johnson could
do and I have been discussing this with the person I watch some of this content
with is actually make very little money if at all and go when pick up some
independent projects and trying rebuild his acting career, because unless he
can prove that he and he alone is a viable box office draw which he hasn't done
for some time now minus the animated Moana films it has just been flop after
flop after flop after flop, mark my words if something doesn't change soon the
only company that you will be able to work for is Disney
No comments:
Post a Comment