Sunday 29 September 2024

Average Extra of: Marvel is Coming Soon Incoming Announcement for 2024/2025 by AverageMansReviews

Average Extra of: Marvel is Coming Soon Incoming Announcement  by AverageMansReviews

Incoming Announcement:

Starting Tuesday 01/10/2024 until hopefully Saturday 01/02/2025: will be non-stop Marvel [the only content that will be exempt from this would be wrestling predictions] and yes the only reason I will extend this date is if I need to finish putting something out, so I won't leave something unfinished

I should also point out that there may/probably will be occasions where this content won't sync as smoothly as my usual standard, because when I got this idea for this content I was already looking at/creating other content but still based on Marvel in some way or another, Including the fact I have used UK age certificates so I have just gone for the close was one, so in some cases I would have dropped it down based on we don't have that certificate are; starting with Daredevil 2015 Season 1

 


No comments:

Post a Comment