Monday 30 September 2024

In-depth Predictions/Other elements for WWE Bad Blood 2024 by AverageMansReviews

In-depth Predictions/Other elements for WWE Bad Blood 2024 by AverageMansReviews

Just a heads up/Speculation: I have just looked over this card and to somewhat speed this up, I think all The Judgement Day members are going to win here to set up a either Mixed Elimination Survivor Series Tag Match which I would prefer over the second option of splitting it down into their genders. Because they are obviously going to leave WarGames for The Bloodline side of things and on a quick side note you will pick up a theme of using this Premium Live Event of very much being used as a stepping stone towards WWE Survivor Series: WarGames 2024 [yes I am aware of the event known as WWE Crown Jewel: Saturday 02/11/ 2024 before WWE Survivor Series: WarGames 2024: Saturday 30/11/2024.]

The Terror Twins': Rhea Ripley vs. The Judgement Day's: Champ Liv Morgan; Singles match for the WWE Women's World Championship; Dominik Mysterio will be suspended above the ring in a Shark Cage: my pick is Liv Morgan. If I had to guess Mysterio Carlito and his apple are going to get involved with his shtick of spitting the apple in Ripley's face.

The Terror Twins': Damian Priest vs. The Judgement Day's: One Half of the WWE World Tag Team Champions Finn Bálor; Singles Match: my pick is Finn Bálor. With the obvious assist from the Other Half of the WWE World Tag Team Champions JD McDonagh with a chair shot when Priest's head is possibly heading through the ropes.

Bayley vs. Champ Queen Nia Jax; Singles Match for the WWE Women's Championship: my pick is Queen Nia Jax. I don't know how much stock in the WWE has been putting into Queen Jax. But isn't it time that they gave their a royal subject/tag team partner, which gets involved in this match, consequently setting up a tag team match at WWE Survivor Series: WarGames 2024; where if Bayley wins she gets another opportunity, but if he doesn't win she can't challenge for the championship as long as Queen Jax is still champion and if the WWE hierarchy/creative team wanted to give Bayley another opportunity, the royal subject can take the loss.

The Bloodline's: Solo Sikoa & Jacob Fatu [with WWE Tag Team Champions Tama Tonga & Tonga Loa;] vs. the Undisputed Champion Cody Rhodes & Roman Reigns; Tag Team Match: my pick is Cody Rhodes & Roman Reigns. I fully expect for Paul Heyman to make a return to TV, but he won't be coming along; maybe with either a tag team or two singles competitors, to balance up the numbers here and build towards WarGames or I have just realised it could be just one guy with Heyman Hikuleo; which is more than likely the case, because if you haven't seen this guy and no I am not an expert on him, he did show up in AEW in 2022: he is a slimmer version of Kane which conveniently made his debut WWF in Your House: Badd Blood 05/10/1997 and this event is taking place precisely 27 years later 05/10/2024, so if they don't give Hikuleo this kind of debut I would consider this to be a massive missed opportunity, I mean if they were to put on this match in the main event slot just so that they can do this debut I don't think no one would complain.

CM Punk vs. Drew McIntyre; Hell In A Cell Match: my pick is Drew McIntyre. I should just point out I have put this match here based on it is on the advertising for this event. McIntyre should win here, to finish this off unless they have something else lined up to celebrate the anniversary of Kane as in the style of his debut, so he won't be there and is talking about his debut style, I mean you could have The Wyatt Sicks make an impact which I am sure yet again no one would complain

 

No comments:

Post a Comment