Tuesday 20 August 2024

Power Rangers Turbo [Season 1,] Episode 8: Bicycle Built for the Blues by AverageMansReviews

Power Rangers Turbo [Season 1,] Episode 8: Bicycle Built for the Blues by AverageMansReviews

Review Time:

5 things about this episode

Warning: there is flashing effects/colourful effects/other effects/transformation/bodily functions/shooting/misgendering

Justin it is your birthday: Storyline, Blooper [Character developments] and Action; it is Justin's Birthday and before I continue I would like to state I am not being woke here, it is just more about protecting my posterior for in the future if or when this happens; this is the enormous blooper where; this creation gets misgendered and given the wrong pronouns Alpha 6 says he [in a previous scene he says she] and Dimitria says she. Allow me to highlight again I am not being woke here in fact I don't care about the gender and just to finish this off she identifies as she has she identifies as a lady in a comment. But however all I am trying to do is not be cancelled for not bringing this up, swiftly moving on; Justin is on a runaway bicycle which has been fitted with a explosive device and not forgetting a timer as well

This episode receives: 7/10, this episode is good; it is a solid be good episode, it doesn't do anything wrong, it is just a solidly good episode.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment