Friday 10 May 2024

AEW Khan: You can stop this train wreck at any time before it happens with Moné AEW Double Or Nothing 2024 by AverageMansReviews

AEW Khan: You can stop this train wreck at any time before it happens with Moné AEW Double Or Nothing 2024 by AverageMansReviews

Related content: AEW: Tony Khan don't be petty with putting Moné over Cargill Link https://averagemansreviews2017.blogspot.com/2024/04/aew-tony-khan-dont-be-petty-with.html

Warning/Speculation: I will probably use adult language references, but censored adult language references and I like AEW but man TK whatever you have planned for this match/match slot it just isn't going to work. Speculation will be used at some point or another in this content.

TV promo/interview segment on AEW Dynamite Wednesday 08/05/2024: I really wasn't going to do this content today, because I have so much of content to produce. But then I saw this TV promo online [roughly over 2 minutes long] and man I just really, really fudgin' dislike did with a passion. Obviously I think we all know that 9 times out of 10 Moné cannot deliver anything verbally I mean you may get that one time where she may put something solid/good together, but for the rest of the time just stop talking for the love of god, to the point where I can see her value just plummeting. I mean let's start dissecting this two minutes plus segment briefly; she does this whole countdown of 18 days;I have to ask how old do you think your audience is? It isn't like Christmas, 18 sleeps until Christmas Day, grow up. Then she goes on to talk about her return to the industry she loves [I am going to say apparently in my opinion and I beg to differ on that and I will explore that point more momentarily] such as now so she builds up AEW and wrestling and then deflates the whole building up process, when she goes on about her promoting AEW activities, frankly I don't give a fudge about them and when she isn't doing that she is in the gym [well thank you for you know preparing to wrestle; we wouldn't want you to mess up your busy schedule for a little wrestling match even though you're getting paid millions of dollars.]

Then she goes on to talk about the current AEW TBS Champion Willow Nightingale; where she basically goes on to say she took something from me; time which I will never get that back then she goes on about why did this happened to her, if she would come back, would she come back the same [you know bring the whole victim routine and then turning it around to] of course I will and doing the whole buildup routine with using Jade Cargill's catchphrase [of censored version I am that doggie.] Because of me [Moné] Nightingale has had the best run of her career where she brings up the whole asterix against that victory last time they wrestled and she will take everything from her including wiping that smile off her face.

Well there is so much to unpack here; firstly you know this is wrestling right? Injuries do happen and Nightingale was and is going to be a big name without you, Nightingale if anyone has watched her since her early days she just had IT in AEW so it is a bit rich that you try and take her hard work away from her since you haven't done anything yet of great note [yes I don't give two dumplings if she has been injured or not, it isn't my fault that they chose to debut her at AEW Big Business 13/03/2024 and she will not be getting in the ring in a match setting until AEW Double Or Nothing: 26/05/2024.] Moving on so what are we going for here? babyface or heel? Because it looks like they are being indecisive which is a fudgin' dumb idea or I don't think actually I know she doesn't have the on-screen presence to pull off tweener. So how about making your mind up? There is no way in hell [because I have seen this question online] where basically is Moné going to get cheered or booed? There is no way she is getting cheered over Nightingale, because Nightingale is a homegrown AEW talent that generates charisma, she has more charisma in her little finger than Moné has in her entire body. Let's move on again; yet again for the love of god can we stop this whole WWE/AEW back and forth, because you are all fully grown adults and man; man this is so fudgin'  boring. So on Monday 06/05/2024 Punk makes reference to Perry, where I have to give the audience credit they also couldn't give two dumplings apart from Pat McAfee and now we have Moné using Cargill's catchphrase, I'm not saying these two situations are connected, possibly motivated yes absolutely. But either way I don't care, move on get a life on both sides.

Finally moving on to the future when we get to this pay-per-view; I know I regularly said that Moné is going to win the championship as she cannot lose on her debut in this match. But the way things are going I can now see it being a complete disaster peace, because they are either going to give her the championship which then makes, I mean if it hasn't already but it makes a mockery of the ranking system, so you walk in the door and get handed a championship opportunity and furthermore you win or they could completely screw this up much worse, by Moné going to pick up a win/championship but on the count of two, we find out who this mystery attacker is or mysteries attackers are consequently it goes down to a disqualification Moné picks up the W and Nightingale retains her championship. Which then rightly would open the door to AEW receiving criticism for this whole situation, where I couldn't defend it even if this does happen. Because with the old regime of the WWE, I think if you have been around wrestling long enough you would know this expression from this company and it is basically backing themselves into a corner and I hope I am wrong but I just get the feeling this is what AEW have done and I will state this again Moné isn't worth the money she is getting paid.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment