Friday 5 April 2024

In-depth Predictions/Other elements for WWE WrestleMania XL/40/2024: Night 1 by AverageMansReviews

In-depth Predictions/Other elements for WWE WrestleMania XL/40/2024: Night 1 by AverageMansReviews

Speculation: at one point or another I will be speculating

New Catch Republic: Pete Dunne & Tyler Bate vs. #DIY: Johnny Gargano & Tommaso Ciampa vs. The Awesome Truth: The Miz & R-Truth vs. The New Day: Kofi Kingston & Xavier Woods vs. A-Town Down Under: Austin Theory & Grayson Waller vs. Champs The Judgement Day's: Finn Bálor & Damian Priest; Six-Pack Tag Team Ladder Match for the Undisputed WWE Tag Team Championship [The match will end after both titles under the Undisputed Championship banner the Raw and SmackDown tag titles] have been retrieved, making it possible for the titles to split between two teams: my picks are for the WWE Raw Men's Tag Team Championships #DIY: Johnny Gargano & Tommaso Ciampa and for the WWE SmackDown Men's Tag Team Championships A-Town Down Under: Austin Theory & Grayson Waller.

Sami Zayn vs. the WWE Intercontinental Champion Imperium's Walter [with Ludwig Kaiser & Giovanni Vinci;] Singles Match for the WWE Intercontinental Championship: my pick is Walter [with Ludwig Kaiser & Giovanni Vinci.] Hopefully Chad Gable will turn heel on Zayn, because if there is a championship change here I will not be happy it needs to be even Gable, I know we have already had this match up but at the time I was not too keen on the idea for whatever reason, I think it was because of the record and it needed to happen on a big stage, if my memory is correct I just don't want it to be this one as in this year. I am more open to the idea considering there is no it storyline there or someone like Ilja Dragunov, because whomever defeats Walter will instantaneously get a massive push I would really like it to be someone that has been up there as in around the upper card before on the main roster I should hasten to add.

Becky Lynch vs. Champ The Judgement Day's. Champ Rhea Ripley; for the WWE World Women's Championship: my pick is Rhea Ripley. I am also hoping that we have no outside interference in this match/match slot. Because the way I see this outlay going and I am sure these women would agree that this will be a barnburner, but I do see Lynch putting over Ripley to then disappear off our screens for a while, to fuel speculation of her contract negotiations, just for the record she has said she is WWE and also I don't see her going anywhere unless AEW after her lots of money and the freedom to work with NJPW, because I think in Lynch's I think this would be the only thing missing off it when her time is all said and done, but then again if at some point in the future WWE can work/have a working relationship with another Asian promotion in the future, this extra bonus that AEW can offer is somewhat avoided unless the talent in question really wants to work for AEW/NJPW, I should point out that this is all speculation at this point, but this is a little something that could happen later on if at all. But in somewhat of a reality Lynch could take some time off to then come back, even playing up on her self-doubt that she may be can’t do this anymore and face Ripley again at either WWE Clash At The Castle 2024 Saturday 15/06/2024 which it would be in her region it is coming from Glasgow Scotland and she is Irish or most probably SummerSlam 2024.

Jey Uso vs. The Bloodline's Jimmy Uso; Singles Match: my pick is Jey Uso. I really, truly don't care about this match, yes they can wrestle and put on a good match, but other than that I really don't want to see this match, they will probably go with Jey picking up the win here to try and imply that this group/faction could be on the way down, either way I don't care; moving on.

Bianca Belair, Jade Cargill & Naomi vs. Damage CTRL: Dakota Kai, the WWE Women's Tag Team Champions The Kabuki Warriors: Asuka & Kairi Sane; Six-Woman Tag Team Match: my pick is Bianca Belair, Jade Cargill & Naomi. Well this match/match slot is designed to protect and put over just one person and that would be you Cargill, firstly this is an absolute garbage way to treat your Women's Tag Team Champions; they should be defending their championships on the biggest stage of them all in professional wrestling and secondly they should have debuted Cargill on the main roster the week after Mania, because everyone knows that the week after this event the crowds go mental, it would be a guaranteed lively response, but this match slot is just a case of getting names on the card.

LWO's: Rey Mysterio & Dragon Lee vs. Legado Del Fantasma's: Santos Escobar & The Judgement Day's: Dominik Mysterio; Tag Team Match: my pick is obviously going to be Santos Escobar & Dominik Mysterio. With basically Carlito turning on the LWO and turning heel with the attitude of Rey should have chose me instead of Lee and then joining Legado Del Fantasma.

The WWE World Heavyweight Champion Seth Rollins & Cody Rhodes vs. The Bloodline's: the Undisputed WWE Universal Championship Roman Reigns & The People's Champion The Rock [with Paul Heyman;] Tag Team Match; If Rhodes and Rollins win, all members of The Bloodline will be barred from ringside during the Undisputed WWE Universal Championship match on Night 2. If Rock and Reigns win, the championship match on Night 2 will be held under Bloodline Rules: Seth Rollins & Cody Rhodes: on one hand I have completely lost interest in this whole main event situation and on the other hand like someone said a little while ago on social media, basically that they don't see Reigns losing twice and I would agree with that, in a nutshell I see Jey getting involved to turn on Rhodes or Ava as they are not even anymore with The Bloodline or have never been with The Bloodline, but it is very rare that the WWE gives the fans what they want or completely what they want, but as I have already said I have completely lost interest in the main event situation so I really don't care, but all I am saying is just be cautious, if you're expecting it to go one way and it doesn't don't be too surprised.

No comments:

Post a Comment