Thursday 4 April 2024

In-depth Predictions/Other elements for NXT Stand & Deliver 2024 by AverageMansReviews

In-depth Predictions/Other elements for NXT Stand & Deliver 2024 by AverageMansReviews

Speculation: at one point I will be speculating

Dijak vs. Josh Briggs vs. Champ Oba Femi: Triple Threat Match for the NXT North American Championship: my pick is Oba Femi. This is just going to be a banger of a match three large guys going head-to-head.

Nathan Frazer & Axiom vs. Champs The Wolfdogs: : Baron Corbin & Bron Breakker; Tag Team Match for the NXT Tag Team Championships: The Wolfdogs: Baron Corbin & Bron Breakker. This should be another banger, but this time we have agility and speed vs. power and smash mouth.

Roxanne Perez vs. Champ Lyra Valkyria; Singles Match for the NXT Women's Championship: my pick is Lyra Valkyria. It just feels a bit too soon to do a championship drop even though on some research we are looking at 160 days plus, it just doesn't feel right, you know when you have the right wrestler regardless of gender in the right spot at the right time, that is where I am with Valkyria, it should be given space and time to develop into this momentous occasion whenever she gets dethroned.

The Family's: Tony D'Angelo [with Channing "Stacks" Lorenzo] vs. Champ Ilja Dragunov; Singles Match for the NXT Championship: my pick is Ilja Dragunov. Likewise this match should be solidly entertaining.

Trick Williams vs. Carmelo Hayes; Singles Match: my pick is Trick Williams. With the assist from Lush Legend after Hayes try something underhanded, yes I do feel with the level of material in this match, this should be the main event and I could be completely wrong here, so this is just speculation, but this does feel like the right time for Hayes to signoff from NXT in potentially a big main event and put Williams over on the way out, but please can the main roster of SmackDown book Hayes better, I mean if you give him time and space he can be a massive asset.

I am looking forward to this Premium Live Event, because simply put I like wrestling without too much difficulty, just give me wrestling.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment