Friday 5 April 2024

In-depth Predictions/Other elements for WWE WrestleMania XL/40/2024: Night 2 by AverageMansReviews

In-depth Predictions/Other elements for WWE WrestleMania XL/40/2024: Night 2 by AverageMansReviews

Speculation: at one point or another I will be speculating

Drew McIntyre vs. Champ Seth Rollins; Singles for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship: my pick is Drew McIntyre. To be continued momentarily

The Judgement Day hit the ring wiping out both of these two followed by Damian Priest cash in his Money In The Bank Contract to make it;

The Judgement Day's Damian Priest [with the WWE World Women's Champion Rhea Ripley, Finn Bálor & Dominik Mysterio] vs. Champ Drew McIntyre; Singles Match for the WWE Heavyweight Championship: my pick is Damian Priest. With a hand from Bálor, with Ripley and Mysterio taking care of Rollins. Now for McIntyre fans as far as I'm aware he has not signed a new contract yet [as of this content being created,] but with recent developments I think this is just going to be a formality that he signs a new contract and if you don't know what I'm talking about with recent developments WWE Clash At The Castle 15/06/2024 and here is the important detail live from Glasgow, Scotland so they could easily set up Rollins vs. McIntyre vs. Champ Priest; Triple Threat Match for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship; with The Judgement Day are banned from inside; where McIntyre goes over in becomes champion here, so I have in theory every intention of putting the championship on McIntyre, I just changing the location and after is loss at Mania, that is easily covered up by McIntyre being furious at the loss and going after The Judgement Day and still including Rollins and references to Punk.

LA Knight vs. AJ Styles: Singles Match: my pick is LA Knight. This match should be solidly good, but I am just hoping it is just a case of putting over Knight.

The Pride: Bobby Lashley, The Street Prophets: Angelo Dawkins & Montez Ford [with B-Fab] vs. The Final Testament: Karrion Kross, The Authors of Pain: Akam & Rezar [with Scarlett & Paul Ellering;] Six-Man Philadelphia Street Fight: my pick is The Final Testament: Karrion Kross, The Authors of Pain: Akam & Rezar [with Scarlett & Paul Ellering.] Even though I haven't watched any of this feud other than bits and pieces online which isn't much, is it me or has this feud been going on for a while and being quite drifted as in after this may be move these factions/groups onto something else.

Randy Orton vs. Kevin Owens vs. Champ Logan Paul; Triple Threat Match for the WWE United States Championship: my pick is Logan Paul. With the classic and reliable in a nutshell just getting out of here with sneaking out of somewhere for the pin, let's be honest this style of outcome fits with his gimmick.

Bayley vs. Champ Damage CTRL's: Iyo Sky; Singles Match for the WWE SmackDown Women's Championship: my pick is Bayley. Even though I can't see it happening, I am expecting some level of interference from Damage CTRL. But let's finish this on a positive Bayley deserves a moment Mania for grafting her away to the top.

Cody Rhodes vs. Champ The Bloodline's: Roman Reigns; TBD match for the Undisputed WWE Universal Championship; Stipulation to be determined by the result of Night 1's main event: my pick is Roman Reigns. Firstly I just want to begin by saying I don't care for this entire feud, secondly I am an old wrestling fan from the 80s, so with that being said you can imagine that I have grown cynical, as I referenced last night in a nutshell I don't see Reigns losing twice in two days and then for the WWE to complete give a fan base what they want, is unheard of so I can smell it potential trap around the corner either Jey turning on Cody to explore the whole I trusted you thing, I went to bat for you or Ava gets involved and even if Rhodes does win what they going to do with him? His whole character motivation is a must finish the story and then what? Beat a bunch of guys that for years now haven't been built up as credible wrestlers in the main event picture. Either way the WWE have problems after this Mania and it isn't going to be a short-term fix either.

No comments:

Post a Comment