Wednesday 3 April 2024

Ultimate Muscle: The Kinnikuman Legacy [Season 2,] Episode 54: Kid Goes Hollywood by AverageMansReviews

Ultimate Muscle: The Kinnikuman Legacy [Season 2,] Episode 54: Kid Goes Hollywood by AverageMansReviews

Review Time:

5 things about this episode

Warning: there is flashing/colourful/other effects/bodily functions/transformation/triggering warning for those or any of a transgender community

Match 2 in the Red Group/Division/Ring 2: Storyline, Action, Character [Character developments] and Art; 3. Kid Muscle vs. 4. Hollywood Bowl; Bowl puts the seat led down on Kidd's hands to capture them, so Bowl can throw Kidd backwards, release and high over the ring ropes and out of the ring, Now it is completely speculation but also a fair point, I just wonder if Hollywood Bowl is vaguely based on Goldust [film gimmick between his debut as this character in 1995-1997 in the WWF/WWE] as he looks nothing like Goldust, but he is everything films, don't get me wrong I like the look of this character as well as he is a mixture between a human being and a toilet, but I should also point out that it just so happens that this film gimmick used in this TV program happens to belong to a character that looks like a toilet; I am not saying that this interpretation of Goldust belongs in the toilet; in fact this is Dustin Rhodes' best work for the WWF/WWE and when they should have really given him the WWF Championship.

This episode receives: 6/10, this episode is good; now let's talk about this sensibly I know this animated TV program was released in the early 2000's and no I am not of the woke community. But even I have to say the transgender element over the very recent times including this episode, have been progressively getting worse as it clumsily, stupidly and consistently brings up the gender of a character, I know as I have all you referenced it was some time ago now in the early 2000’s but even for back then, this is not acceptable and the more I think about it; the more it is just in poor taste; that is why I have decided to take off not one but two marking points for this episode

 

No comments:

Post a Comment