Friday 29 December 2023

In-depth Predictions/Other elements for AEW Worlds End 2023 by AverageMansReviews

In-depth Predictions/Other elements for AEW Worlds End 2023 by AverageMansReviews

Just a heads up: I began working on this content on Tuesday 26/12/2023 and hopefully this pay-per-view will provide a massive reset/or progression that this promotion needs right now. Even though full disclosure I haven't watched most recent content that this promotion has been putting out, but I know what is roughly happening thanks to the Internet, the reason why I haven't watched the most recent content put out from this promotion is just down to creating content and time.

Zero Hour: 20-Man Battle Royale for a future AEW TNT Championship Match: Scorpio Sky. I should just point out that back when I am putting this content together the participants have not been announced yet, so I could be completely and utterly wrong here, but I have to try and finish off this content and simply put; do something with him.

Zero Hour: The Blackpool Combat Club's the ROH Pure Champion Wheeler Yuta vs. Champ Hook; FTW Rules Match for the FTW Championship: my pick is Wheeler Yuta. I would like to see some sort of feud over this championship, which involves eventually Hook having to join The BCC, so when Bryan Danielson retires they still have four members full-time.

Abadon vs. Champ The House of Black's Julia Hart [with Skye Blue;] Singles Match for the AEW TBS Championship: my pick is Julia Hart. Hopefully this match slot will be given some time to have a good match and progressing nicely

Riho vs. Champ Toni Storm [with Luther;] Singles Match for the AEW Women's World Championship: my pick is Toni Storm. This is completely speculation; but it does feel like match outlay/match slot is going to be a set up for either a debut or a returning wrestler a saving Riho angle, if I had to guess and you wanted me to slim down, I would happily guess Dr. Britt Baker, DMD to set up a match at AEW Revolution 2024 for this championship.

Adam Copeland vs. Champ Christian Cage; No Disqualification Match for the AEW TNT Championship: my pick is Adam Copeland. For those younger wrestling fans out there, the no disqualification stipulation tells us so much about this match outlay already. Like regardless of the outcome it protects the loser from the result as in; they could come out and say either Copeland "I want you Christian one-on-one in a steel cage for that championship you have on your shoulder." Consequently he would have a case, conversely Cage could say "Copeland you had helped to defeat me I want my championship back." Likewise he would have a case so expect Sting, Darby Allin, Luchasaurus and Nick Wayne to all get involved in some point. But for now let's just give it to Copeland to try and rebuild the prestige of this championship somehow, because we have known for a very long time now this championship is far from its glory days when you had Mr. Brodie Lee carrying it.

Miro vs. Andrade El Idolo [with CJ Perry;] Singles Match: my pick is Andrade El Idolo. My thinking is Perry will be the defining factor, but I'm also thinking that it is also too early to put this husband-and-wife duo of Miro and Perry back together again, so we are just at the stage of if Miro had Perry in his corner again but in this promotion she could give him gold.

The Moghul Embassy's Swerve Strickland [with Prince Nana] vs. Keith Lee; Singles Match: my pick is Swerve Strickland. I fully expect this match outlay to be used here where the other members of this faction come out to protect Lee from the loss here as Strickland is very much heading towards the main event status within this promotion and has been for some time now.

The Blackpool Combat Club's Jon Moxley vs. the ROH World Champion/NJPW Openweight Champion Eddie Kingston; Championship Final of the AEW Continental Classic for the inaugural Triple Crown Championship [the ROH World Championship, the NJPW Strong Openweight Championship and the inaugural AEW Continental Championship:] my pick is Eddie Kingston. I know they will probably like 80% probability go with Moxley here, but for me even at the age of 42 this could be Kingston's breakthrough and should be, I am not saying Moxley doesn't deserve it as well, but as I have only said this could be Kingston's breakthrough and for someone that has been a up and down and around the world it is about time he had a little bit of luck and given this prestigious honour.

The AEW World Tag Team Champions Ricky Starks & Big Bill, The Don Callis Family: Kyle Fletcher & Powerhouse Hobbs [with Don Callis] vs. Le Sex Gods: Chris Jericho & Sammy Guevara, Sting & Darby Allin; Eight-Man Tag Team Match: my pick is Ricky Starks & Big Bill, The Don Callis Family: Kyle Fletcher & Powerhouse Hobbs [with Don Callis.] In short I fully expect Guevara to turn on Jericho again and his teammates in the closing stages of this match/match slot and rejoin  The Don Callis Family here. This will help them get over the unfortunate injury of Kenny Omega and before anyone starts throwing shade at AEW, may I just point out that the WWE has done this kind of turns with someone in particular the Big Show/yes AEW's Paul Wright so let's not start throwing shade here shall we.

Samoa Joe vs. Champ MJF; Singles Match for the AEW World Heavyweight Championship: my pick is Samoa Joe [to pick up the win but not the championship.] Obviously I am expecting The Devil and his disciples to make an impact, but do this whole screwing over Joe thing to make sure that whomever is under the mask is the one to view thrown MJF, but consequently biting off more than they can chew as Joe is now out for revenge.

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment