Saturday 30 December 2023

Chris Benoit film absolutely not, Nancy film palatable, respectful and/or justifiable 2023 by AverageMansReviews

Chris Benoit film absolutely not, Nancy film palatable, respectful and/or justifiable 2023 by AverageMansReviews

Importance Disclaimer: this is just my opinion and I am in no way shape or form defending Chris Benoit and there is going to be softer adult language adapted references and if you are easily triggered, maybe this isn't the content for you.

Should this film even be in discussion to come out?: No not as it is and no I haven't even seen the script, I am saying no based on the grounds having Chris Benoit or a performer portraying him as the focus point no. The only way I would feel palatable about this situation is if it was focused on Nancy Toffoloni/Nancy Daus/Nancy Sullivan [yes Kevin Sullivan's ex-wife]/Nancy Benoit and call the film "Nancy" for an obvious reason. I mean cover her life with some controversial characters the likes of oh I don't know; Ric Flair [I should make this crystal clear this was a working relationship within The Four Horsemen and Chris Benoit and others

I don't know every single thing about her, but what I do know is this; is that she did so much in her own right for wrestling, that because of her entanglement with Chris she will never be in the WWE Hall of Fame, for example I know Chris Jericho has openly said I am paraphrasing here; that she should be in the Hall of Fame, because she did so much backstage for WCW and on-screen work as well. That is as things stand even though it has recently come to my attention that Paul Levesque/Triple H is now in control of who goes into the Hall of Fame, I still can't see it happening well at minimum at the point of this content being first created. I would really like her to be inducted because of she deserves it and secondly it would give the final middle finger to Chris Benoit, which should never and I mean never ever be even considered for the WWE Hall of Fame.

Now this is where unfortunately things are going to get real just to give you a heads up; this is just an excerpt from an interview between Chris Van Vliet David  Benoit [full disclosure; I saw  Chris Benoit's name doing the rounds on a social media platform today Friday 29/12/2023 as it was making reference to this project being made "Crossface" and obviously things surrounding it, so me having common sense had the idea that there was a development; but after doing some content/researching this content I now find out that this interview happened in at the beginning of 2020.]

So I was oh shish kebab, secondly I was like okay if we cover this topic hopefully we don't have to cover it again or at minimum it is something I can make reference to later on if need be but I digress this is what David Benoit had to say "There was a director, everything bro. We had to step in because they wanted to do the tragedy about how it all went down. So we said no," David explains, adding that the Benoit family even hired a lawyer to assist in getting the project shut down. He added: "They needed our permission. She sent us the script and then the end was the whole murder/suicide was gonna be all in it.

Now from my opinion; this sounds/smells like a massive cover-up and on a certain level in miscarriage of justice [this is where I would strongly recommend those that are easily offended to not be stupid; I am not calling  for it, because I am hungry to witness something tragic.] But I am looking on the other side of the coin; clearly saying that Nancy never got any form of justice as in why not show Chris as he truly was the for the end of his life, I don't care if he had some form of head trauma [CTE: Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy] or whatever, he should have done whatever it takes to protect his family for as long as possible and not it what he did to Nancy and Daniel; because they had no choice. I mean if you go looking for a Paul Heyman clip on this subject if he will tell you a similar sentiment to my own, but they should give you a warning a man does use adult language and rightly so.

I should make this known; David is not the son of Nancy his mother's name is Martina Benoit, just in case you were wondering if David was trying to protect Nancy; I'm just saying. But I am going to try and leave this content on a up note; it would be nice to see Nancy in the WWE Hall of Fame one day and some level of justice or/and comfort given to the family of Nancy and Daniel in some way.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment