Tuesday 10 October 2023

The Day NXT UK/NXT The Heritage Cup Die [in my opinion] 2020-2023 Wasted by AverageMansReviews – Spoiler Alarm!

The Day NXT UK/NXT The Heritage Cup Die [in my opinion] 2020-2023 Wasted by AverageMansReviews – Spoiler Alarm!

Just a heads up/Disclaimer: as everyone knows I do not allow adult language in my content, but I modify my language to fit in what I want to say. Disclaimer: it is never good for someone to lose their job; you will see where this fits in later on.

In 10/09/2020 on NXT UK: the concept was to bring the British style of wrestling to NXT UK, where it was so much more about wrestling and tactics of wrestling; you have 6, 3 minute rounds where the first to pick up two falls is your winner, you had 20 seconds between rounds, you could have maybe one or two people in your corner [I want you to remember one or two people are fine in my opinion. You know let's run it like a contest/sport.] You can pick up falls by pin, submission and count out. Knockout and disqualifications, the match is instantly stopped and awarded to one that isn't knocked out or commit the disqualification, if all 6 rounds have been completed, the competitor ahead on the score sheet is your winner, but I am 99.9% sure that if it is a draw the trophy holder/champion retains [the old but useful championship tie breaker stipulation.]

Fast-forward to NXT No Mercy 2023: British Strong Brutes' Butch [with Tyler Bate] vs. Trophy/Championship holder Noam Dar [with Oro Mensah, Lash Legend & Jakara Jackson;] British Rounds Rules Match for the NXT Heritage Cup; In-depth Predictions/Other elements for NXT No Mercy 2023 Spoiler Alarm Link https://averagemansreviews2017.blogspot.com/2023/09/in-depth-predictionsother-elements-for_30.html, where I pretty much have got it right in a nutshell, in fact I'm going to be comical here and say, someone from the NX T creative and is said I will take that idea and raise you this absolutely garbage idea instead. I am not even joking as I said here Recommendation of: NXT No Mercy 2023 Link https://averagemansreviews2017.blogspot.com/2023/10/recommendation-of-nxt-no-mercy-2023-by.html it was so much more worse what I have predicted. Yes I did give this match slot 4/10; it was only down to the wrestling side of things.

This is one of those occasions where it is that bad that you hope that someone either got handed a very stern talking to or been fired for this one. Because in this one match slot they completely destroy the credibility of this trophy/championship and what it originally stood for as I have already referenced earlier in this content.

Because I know people like substance to a discussion; when you have a grand total of 10 people [including one referee and not counting two on commentary making it 12 altogether] in this match slot where in no way shape or form should be that amount, basically as it relates to this type of match the more people that are involved in it; the greater the level of disrespect/credible hammering or/and burial this whole concept gets and let's be honest because we have 10 people involved that is precisely what this concept and everything around it gets; a utter burial to the point where they may as well retire it, because there is no way in hell it can come back from this kind of burial, essentially what we have here is the new replacement for the WWE 24/7 Championship where even if there are rules here; they don't care about them. I should just cover my back from criticism; I would have put a limit on to how many moving parts we could have had in this match slot I would say 7 at most I don't care how they do it or whatever they are working on if they want to mix and match to get everything in this match slot so be it, they only reason I would consider overlooking this number and that would be for special reasons like a mystery debut of an individual or/and individuals and likewise for a return angle; something that is massively worthwhile doing unlike this complete shower of manure.

They are really missing something with the NXT Heritage Cup: now we all know All Elite Wrestling like to mix things up with their very vast different wrestling styles, so why didn't someone from NXT realise that the Heritage Cup could have been their answer to combating AEW's hard style of professional wrestling with the inclusion of we now cater for the people that like wrestling on wrestling, but when we do it; it is much safer and ran as two wrestlers just performing the art form of wrestling as it used in NXT UK, but as things are I don't know how or where this cup goes from here if anywhere.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment