Thursday 11 May 2023

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers [Season 3,] Episode 139: A Chimp in Charge by AverageMansReviews

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers [Season 3,] Episode 139: A Chimp in Charge by AverageMansReviews

Review Time:

5 things about this episode

Warning: there is flashing effects/colourful effects/other effects/transformation/animal cruelty/shooting

Bulk & Skull are on the case: Storyline, Character [Character developments] & Comedy; our Angel Grove Junior Police Patrol have been put on this case to find these missing bananas by Lt. Stone and return them to Ernie. Bulk comes up with the idea to nicely kidnap/borrow Kat's auntie chimpanzee called Kelly from Kat. But as always with Bulk & Skull things never go according to plan

Finster fails in his mission: Action; Ninja Ranger Power vs. the Tengo Warriors; while The Power Ranger are distracted Finster is meant to take care of Kelly

This episode receives: 5/10, this episode is mixed; this is one of those episode which is a run-of-the-mill formats that this TV program uses from time to time from the perspective of Lord Zedd make a monster, The Power Rangers can't hurt the monster, because at its origins it is made out of something harmless, but the positives I have made reference to reflect in the market I have chosen for this episode.

As I am bringing this TV series back I was thinking I would update the format, even though I did say or I think I said or just either way covering my back I would update it after this season, but I was thinking hell I may as well updated now.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment