Saturday 27 May 2023

In-depth Predictions/Other elements for NXT Battlegrounds 2023 by AverageMansReviews

In-depth Predictions/Other elements for NXT Battlegrounds 2023 by AverageMansReviews

The Creed Brothers: Brutus & Julius Creed vs. Champs Gallus: Mark Coffey & Wolfgang [with Joe Coffey;] Tag Team Match for the NXT Tag Team Championship: my pick is Gallus: Mark Coffey & Wolfgang [with Joe Coffey.] Because this trio have recently got back to full strength I can only see a win here and it is good to see them all back together again.

Ilja Dragunov vs. Dijak; Last Man Standing Match: my pick is Ilja Dragunov. I really do hope that they put this match in a later slot, because this match will be hard-hitting yes I haven't seen much from Dijak. But however I do know a fair amount about Dragunov from his NXT UK days, so it wouldn't be too surprising if A. This match is incredibly hard-hitting and B. There will be some kind of blood, so I would deliberately place this match before the main event for the NXT Championship and also taking into consideration anything else following this match would/will find it difficult to follow minus the NXT Championship Match.

Tyler Bate vs. Schism's Joe Gacy vs. Champ Wes Lee; Triple Threat Match for the NXT North American Championship: my pick is Wes Lee. I haven't seen any of the build up but I am speculating/guessing they may go with the match outlay of Bate almost winning for Lee to hit Bates off the pin then hit Gracy with a move then pick up the W potentially setting up Bate vs. Lee at the next event for this championship where Bate is victorious, but all I know they are now is Gracy is more than likely taking the pin here when I say more than likely I mean 90%. Yes I haven't watched any content as it relates to this event, but however I can read who is probably taking the pin in some situations and that would be Gracy here.

Dragon Lee vs. Title Noam Dar; British Rounds Rules Match for the NXT Heritage Cup: my pick is Dragon Lee. Because it would start to give him some credibility and Dar's reign is roughly around the 270 to 280 mark so it is well overdue for a title change.

Lyra Valkyria vs. Tiffany Stratton; Tournament Final for the vacant NXT Women's Championship: my pick is Tiffany Stratton. Simply based on they may want to go for a heel here.

Bron Breakker vs. Champ Carmelo Hayes [with Trick Williams;] for the NXT Championship: my pick is Carmelo Hayes [with Trick Williams.] I should imagine the outlay of this match should be something to the back of Breakker tries to use heel tactics but gets outsmarted by Williams or something from that ballpark.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment