Saturday 1 April 2023

In-depth Predictions/Other elements for WWE WrestleMania 39 2023: Night 2 by AverageMansReviews

In-depth Predictions/Other elements for WWE WrestleMania 39 2023: Night 2 by AverageMansReviews

To be honest: there is so much about any of this Premium Live Event on either night I am not interested with, even though yes I don't watch any of the TV product I still have a rough idea of what is happening.

The Brawling Brutes' Sheamus [with Butch & Ridge Holland] vs. Drew McIntyre vs. Champ Imperium's Walter [Ludwig Kaiser & Giovanni Vinci;] Triple Threat Match for the WWE Intercontinental Championship: my pick is Imperium's Walter. Yes if there are any new readers/viewers to my content I don't like Walter's name used on the main roster so I don't use it and yes we have a match/match slot very, very worthy of being on a WrestleMania card or any card for that matter. It should be a high quality hard-hitting match up as it always is between these selection of wrestlers that are scheduled to legally be in this match and the ones that aren't.

Edge vs. The Judgement Day's "The Demon" Finn Bálor [with Damian Priest;] Hell In A Cell Match: my pick is The Judgement Day's "The Demon" Finn Bálor [with Damian Priest.] But if we are being truly honest I just don't care about this match, I mean I have said this throughout the first part, "let's be positive for five seconds this match should be good." But as it relates to this and others on the second night I can't even be bothered to try and sugarcoated." This is absolutely terrible booking by Triple H. Let's put it as quickly and simply as I can on either outcome of this match it won't be satisfying. Because on one hand if Edge wins that means The Demon gimmick has been thrown under the bus and defeated for nothing, literally nothing whilst on the other hand if The Demon wins, this never ending feud is set to continue and waste more time for everyone involved.

Liv Morgan & Raquel Rodriguez vs. Natalya & Shotzi vs. Ronda Rousey & Shayna Baszler vs. Chelsea Green & Sonya Deville; Women's WrestleMania Showcase Fatal Four-Way Tag Team Match: my pick is Ronda Rousey & Shayna Baszler. Where I was more reflective to the male version of this match but it should be noted not by much. Because in this case as like the Men's version, they couldn't be bothered to add the stipulation of No1 Contender for the WWE Women's Tag Team Championships for WWE SummerSlam 2023. Now you may be thinking that is some time away? That is some time away, as far as I can see it what happens with Stratus on the previous night is going to mean that these championships are going to be on Raw for a little while, so have this feud run its course and then build up to SummerSlam. But and I am not being a sexist here I am just being factual as I see it and hear it. This match/match slot is just going to be in exercise of feeding these wrestlers to Rousey and Baszler, I mean even I have heard that on the blue side the women's roster is a complete mess, not being used properly and so on and so forth, so at this point having Rousey and Baszler completely demolish what's left of it and then somehow rebuilding it from the ashes up again and one final thing I know why they do these many wrestlers in matches, it gets names on the card. But this is another match I couldn't be fussed about to be honest.

Asuka vs. Champ Bianca Belair; Singles match for the WWE Raw Women's Championship: my pick is Asuka. To continue being honest, I don't care about this match and before I receive backlash, I should very quickly point out I very much was until the hierarchy of this company at this precise moment once again I don't care if it is the old or the relatively new regime of what I have seen online and what I have heard, the build up to this highly dissipated match has been nothing but of what I can see a joke.

Brock Lesnar vs. Omos [with MVP;] Singles Match: my pick is Brock Lesnar. Speaking of a joke this is a complete and utter joke and not only that a waste of time and a spot on this card. I mean like I have already referenced in the first part/Night 1 The Street Profits: Montez Ford [with Angelo Dawkins] or Bronson Reed or even The Judgement Day's Damian Priest. I mean he is the only one out of The Judgement Day that doesn't have a match on either night, that is why I have at least put him with his other stablemates over these two nights he at least deserves to make an appearance at some point or points on this event. I mean the three people I have chosen could still look much better after having this match with Lesnar. I have heard the rumours that Lesnar is potentially going to retire. 1 I don't see this fully happening, as in it sounds more like and this is just my opinion/speculation that he could be getting fed up with not holding a main championship or/and I can see if he was offered enough money he would come back for a let's just say a middle eastern appearance. 2 I also don't see Lesnar doing the wrestling customary thing of losing his last match as when I spoke about Rey on Night 1. So I see this match/match slot whatever it is to be a complete waste of time unless they have the storyline around it where we see the rebirth of The Hurt Business with Omos as a new member, so Bobby Lashley, Cedric Alexander and Shelton Benjamin come down to the ring to take care of Lesnar. Now that is something I would be on board with and let's not forget Lashley keeps telling us he will be at this event.

Cody Rhodes vs. Champ The Bloodline's Roman Reigns [with Paul Heyman;] Singles Match for the Undisputed WWE Universal Championship: my pick is Cody Rhodes. Firstly it doesn't help that it has been speculated that Reigns is leaving after this event, but moving on from that in a nutshell I expect all of the members of The Bloodline to get involved at some points throughout this match, trying to prevent this outcome happening. But they will be getting chased/fought off by the new Undisputed WWE Tag Team Champions Owens & Zayn and this is purely based on speculation but it would be a perfect spot for a massive return to take care of Solo Sikoa and make sure that Heyman doesn't get involved either. Because the night after this event on Raw it would sling shot whoever this individual is into the main event as in the first in line to take on Rhodes. As I have already said I am speculating here, but whatever they do I just wouldn't waste this opportunity to do something big, I have just said an idea of this is on Sunday a certain somebody could lose their championship on Saturday night and turn up Sunday night in the form of Bron Breakker. I know this isn't a return but a debut on the main roster and at this precise moment with in this company I couldn't think of anyone that would be a perfect fit. Because he has magnificent of elevating NXT as they spearhead, he would be an internal promotion and no one would see that coming or not many people.

The uncomfortable truth and before I continue I get what story they are telling or have been telling with The Bloodline in particular to Reigns beating everybody or at least getting past and picking up the win, so I get it I have been around wrestling long enough to argue or criticise it because as everyone has been saying it has been the best thing in wrestling for a long time now. But the consequences of this; is the fact that you can't really build existing or new talent around your main champion. This is where Rhodes comes in he does something that no one else has done in his family and win the big one in the WWE. But also Rhodes is excellent at building up existing or new talent he did it for AEW, he tried to do it with Chad Gable, but of what a here they just didn't have enough time given to them for their match.

Whilst I am talking truth: for me these two cards are not strong enough to be worthy of being WrestleMania cards even by the match booking/slot booking or actual build up even though I haven't seen any of it fully, maybe a little bit here and a little bit there. I mean on the first night they are on average positive matches. But if you read between the lines there isn't much at stake so in ring wrestling is going to be anywhere north of good.

Here is a list of what I am looking forward to as things stand:

Seth Rollins vs. Logan Paul; Singles Match, even though I have said this match is going to be good, there is a match here to work with considering Paul contract is set to expire after this event

Rey Mysterio vs. The Judgement Day's Dominik Mysterio [with Damian Priest;] Singles Match, either way whatever the outcome is this is going to be lots of fun

The Judgemrent Day's Rhea Ripley vs. Champ Charlotte Flair; Singles Match for the WWE SmackDown Women's Championship, please don't screw up Ripley WWE not again.

Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn vs. Champs The Bloodline's The Usos: Jey & Jimmy Uso; Tag Team Match for the Undisputed WWE Tag Team Championships, the story arc would be amazing on to the second night.

The Brawling Brutes' Sheamus [with Butch & Ridge Holland] vs. Drew McIntyre vs. Champ Imperium's Walter [Ludwig Kaiser & Giovanni Vinci;] Triple Threat Match for the WWE Intercontinental Championship, well this match is going to be one of biggest asset to this weekend.

Cody Rhodes vs. Champ The Bloodline's Roman Reigns [with Paul Heyman;] Singles Match for the Undisputed WWE Universal Championship, obviously everyone has to watch this epic conclusion to the rise and quick for of The Bloodline.

So out of 13 matches over two nights there is a grand total of 6 [I just want to make this crystal clear again I would have been interested in Asuka vs. Champ Bianca Belair; Singles match for the WWE Raw Women's Championship, but they have really screwed up on the build up of this match.] But 6 matches is not good enough, when I said in a nutshell in Night:1 NXT Stand & Deliver that in a nutshell from top to tail strong.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment