Friday 1 April 2022

In-depth Predictions/Other elements for WWE WrestleMania 38/2022: Night 1 by AverageMansReviews

In-depth Predictions/Other elements for WWE WrestleMania 38/2022: Night 1 by AverageMansReviews

Just a heads up: I really haven't been keeping up with this company, I know bits and pieces, these matches may be in the wrong order and man minus the women's matches, in no particular order, Edge vs. AJ Styles, The New Day [King Woods & Kofi Kingston] vs. Sheamus & Ridge Holland [with Butch] Rollins vs. Mystery Opponent [speculation on my part Cody Rhodes,] Bobby Lashley [with MVP] vs. Omos, The Street Profits [Angelo Dawkins & Montez Ford] vs. Alpha Academy [Chad Gable & Otis] vs. Champs RK-Bro [Randy Orton & Riddle] Triple Threat for their WWE Raw Tag Team Championships and whatever they are doing with KO and 316 and this is speculation now they were going to do something with NWO to advertise the NWO version on 2K22, but this was before the tragic passing of Scott Hall, I am hoping they still do something not for the game obviously they can work as well, but so much more for Scott Hall. The rest of both nights looks like absolute garbage, yes full disclosure for those people that read my content I have also said this or something to that effect here as well The Building of: WWE vs. All Elite Wrestling Volume 38 Link https://averagemansreviews2017.blogspot.com/2022/03/the-building-of-wwe-vs-all-elite.html and more I look at these matches on these cards, the more it is dawning on me how much in some cases I don't care for them.

Bianca Belair vs. Champ Becky Lynch; Singles Match for the WWE Raw Women's Championship: my pick is Bianca Belair. I have been saying for months that Lynch will not be champion when WrestleMania 38/2022 is done, this was the last time I referenced it In-depth Predictions/Other elements for WWE Elimination Chamber 2022 Link https://averagemansreviews2017.blogspot.com/2022/02/in-depth-predictionsother-elements-for.html, so I am sticking to that, she will put Belair over big-time at this pay-per-view

Rey & Dominik Mysterio vs. The Miz & Logan Paul; Tag Team Match: my pick is The Miz & Logan Paul. The only way this match would be interesting and yes is very much speculation as it was discussed a very long time ago, if they were going to split up the Mysterios, I couldn't think of a bigger and better place to do it, to turn Dominik heel, but I have said this previously as well in; In-depth Predictions/Other elements for WWE Elimination Chamber 2022,

Drew McIntyre vs. Happy Corbin [with Madcap Moss:] Singles Match: my pick is Drew McIntyre. My money speculation in; In-depth Predictions/Other elements for WWE Elimination Chamber 2022, would have been much more interesting in short 2-on-1 Handicap Match. But either way can we just let this feud end after this pay-per-view, because it just looks like and feels like that McIntyre has been slowly drifting down the card and just for the record I don't mind moving people around and across to do things of positivity and yes I haven't watched any of this feud, but this just feels like a feud that isn't going anywhere or it hasn't been going anywhere and as everyone should know McIntyre is someone that you can do great things with as long as you give him either the right feud with or without a championship or championships involved.

Shinsuke Nakamura & Rick Boogs vs. Champs The Usos [Jey& Jimmy Uso;] Tag Team match for the WWE SmackDown Tag Team Championship: my pick is The Usos [Jey& Jimmy Uso.] Now I could be 110% wrong about this could just be a stopgap feud for this pay-per-view or this could be just to the beginning of this feud, either way for here and now these championships are not going anywhere.

The New Day [King Woods & Kofi Kingston] vs. Sheamus & Ridge Holland [with Butch;] Tag Team Match: my pick is Sheamus & Ridge Holland [with Butch;] Tag Team, this feels like one of those occasions where to establish a new or a relatively new trio they will go over here.

Rollins vs. Mystery Opponent [speculation on my part Cody Rhodes;] Singles Match Mr. McMahon will announce Rollins' opponent on the night of the event: my pick is Mystery Opponent [speculation on my part Cody Rhodes.] If you want to know more of my opinions on this; head over to this link The Building of: WWE vs. All Elite Wrestling Volume 38 but if it isn't regardless whomever it is I expect them to go over here.

Ronda Rousey vs. Champ Charlotte Flair; Singles Match for the WWE SmackDown Women's Championship: my pick is Ronda Rousey. This is one of those matches where I am not happy with either outcome, I have just gone with one which is more logical, speculation again because Lynch is probably going to be dropping her championship at this pay-per-view I can see her showing up on SmackDown, because I have heard they may be going back to a big night after WrestleMania, if you have been around this promotion long enough you'll know that this means either call-ups, debuts and fresh feuds [I know they do the last one or they try to do the last one anyway or they should try to do the last one anyway; I am just having my back for any eventuality.] But my point being of what I have heard they are deliberately going to go back to this big night feel so it is possible we may see Lynch go face-to-face with SmackDown Champ Rousey with Charlotte Flair in the ring as well, before I finished this I should point out again this is speculation on my part.


No comments:

Post a Comment