Saturday 19 February 2022

In-depth Predictions/Other elements for WWE Elimination Chamber 2022 by AverageMansReviews

In-depth Predictions/Other elements for WWE Elimination Chamber 2022 by AverageMansReviews

Just a heads up: I need really haven't been keeping up with this company, I know little bits and pieces the Cody Rhodes situation and these matches may be in the wrong order.

Rey Mysterio [with Dominik Mysterio] vs. The Miz [with Maryse:] Singles Match: my pick is The Miz. I did hear many moons ago, so just to cover my back this could be just speculation on my part now. But I was under the impression they were thinking or going to split up this father and son Tag Team. So why not either begin it here with Dominik accidentally hitting his father or they could just speed it up, by him turning heel on his father here, or then again I could be completely wrong here.

Ronda Rousey & Naomi vs. the WWE SmackDown Champion Charlotte Flair & Sonya Deville; Tag Team Match: my pick is Ronda Rousey & Naomi. The only thing I have to say here is this is some really stupid booking here. Based on the grounds either way [unless I have missed something which just in case I will apologise here; apologies,] so on either team you have one wrestler/character returning to in ring competition so they have just guaranteed someone is going to be losing on their return; smart bookings... Not! I can guarantee you it will be Deville that takes the pin-fall to protect Flair from the loss heading into WrestleMania 38/2022 with her Championship on the line against Rousey which Rousey will become the new WWE SmackDown Women's Champion.

Liv Morgan vs. Rhea Ripley vs. Bianca Belair vs. Piper Niven vs. Nikki A.S.H. vs. Alexa Bliss: Elimination Chamber Match for a WWE Raw Women's Championship Match at WrestleMania 38/2022: my pick is Alexa Bliss. This is sling shot booking so whomever returns to in ring competition instantly gets where they need to be on the card and Bliss vs. the Raw Women's Champion Lynch at WrestleMania 38/2022 where Bliss is also the new Raw Women's Champion is a hard reset on both of these Women's Divisions for the next year of TV programming [hopefully] if we do get this match up/stipulations I have suggested I would really like it to headline WrestleMania 38/Night 1 on Saturday 02/April 2022. I should point out I have just found out they have gone for Rousey vs. Champ Charlotte Flair for the WWE women's SmackDown Championship for this main event slot, I can see why this is understandable it is a big match.

Drew McIntyre vs. Madcap Moss [with Happy Corbin;] Falls Count Anywhere Match. My pick is Madcap Moss. Well they have telegraphed something is going to go down here by using the stipulation of Falls Count Anywhere Match it is designed to protect in this case McIntyre from the loss and it gives Corbin the licence to get involved at some point; why can I see this feud ending at WrestleMania; a 2-on-1 Handicap Match with McIntyre going over [if this does materialise you can take this as my prediction.]

Goldberg vs. Champ Roman Reigns [with Paul Heyman;] Singles Match for the Universal Championship: my pick is Roman Reigns. Everyone knows that Goldberg at this stage of his career cannot do long matches and he needs to be with somebody that will cover up his weaknesses so Reigns will do this, I just wouldn't recommend going for a cup of tea, because you may miss this match or another way of looking at it is; the entrances maybe longer than this actual match.

The Viking Raiders [Erik & Ivar] vs. Champ's The Usos [Jey & Jimmy Uso;] Tag Team Match for the WWE Raw Tag Team Championships: my pick is The Usos [Jey & Jimmy Uso.] Let's be positive for a second this man looks good and is should be good, but I can't see The Viking Raiders [Erik & Ivar] toppling the Champions here.

Lita vs. Champ Becky Lynch; Singles Match for the WWE Raw Championship: my pick is Becky Lynch. No disrespect to Lita it would be good to see her as a Champion again, but as I have already made reference to in this predictions and previous predictions Lynch will not lose her Championship until this year's WrestleMania.

Brock Lesnar vs. Seth Rollins vs. Austin Theory vs. Riddle vs. AJ Styles vs. Champ Bobby Lashley: my pick is Bobby Lashley. If I was booking WrestleMania, I would want him going in as WWE Champion and dropping it to Rollins [yes once again if this match does materialise in the future you can take this as my prediction:] I just couldn't leave Lashley out of one of the main event matches of WrestleMania, especially when this wrestling company are now and have been using him as he should have always been treated on his return to this company as a big deal.

Additional; on keeping up-to-date with or trying to keep up-to-date on the Cody Rhodes situation. I understand that Lesnar most probably will be going over here and picking up this championship to set up WWE vs. Universal Champion at WrestleMania 38/2022 winner take both Championships. On one hand this really does not appeal to me, either outcome just no thank you, hence why I have stuck with Lashley here at this pay-per-view with a very slim hope heading to WrestleMania as WWE Champion. But on the other hand if we are going to have this/do this can we please, please, please, please make this the final encounter for these Championships, the more I am thinking about it the more this would make sense for the biggest in all of professional wrestling WrestleMania.


No comments:

Post a Comment