Saturday 25 September 2021

In-depth Predictions/Other elements for WWE Extreme Rules 2021 by AverageMansReviews

In-depth Predictions/Other elements for WWE Extreme Rules 2021 by AverageMansReviews

Just a heads up: these matches may be in the wrong order and I have only been up-to-date on a grain of salt of content. If I say this here and now, I don't have to keep repeating myself on these individual matches as it relates to the stipulations involving Championships, so let's be positive to begin with on one hand these matches on this card look good. But on the other hand they can also be seen as boring, because I just can't see them changing hands in the slightest so what I am suggesting here is this; this pay-per-view in essence is just a holding pay-per-view for even the WWE 2021 Draft [Friday's SmackDown 01/10/2021 - Monday's Raw 04/10/2021] or the glorified house show WWE Crown Jewel 2021 [Thursday 21/10/2021; Lesnar vs. WWE the Universal Champion Reigns [with Heyman: Singles Match; just to cover my back as things stand at this point; Wednesday 22/09/2021, so with a 99.9% certainty the stipulation for the WWE Universal Championship will be added to this match between now and then and on a very quick side note; as it relates to this match as far as I'm concerned this is a lose; lose situation regardless of the result of this match; we have the choice between Lesnar  which he doesn't show up and holds any top Main Roster Championship hostage or Reigns is currently on as of Wednesday the date I have just mentioned is currently standing on 387 days long and as of Friday 24/09/2021, I will go on record right here and right now and say unfortunately I can see us going through another Lesnar Championship run, I mean now taking two seconds to think about it; it would be the best and quickest way to protect Reigns if Heyman stabs him in the back and ends this current WWE Universal Championship, take it off Reigns and consequently turns him into the model of ant-hero [not Babyface, but not Heel either and the same can go for the rest of The Bloodline; The Usos Jey & Jimmy Uso.]

Liv Morgan vs. Carmella; Singles Match: my pick is Liv Morgan. I would prefer to give her a push or a little push so she could maybe go on to something better later on.

The Street Profits [Angelo Dawkins & Montez Ford] vs. the WWE SmackDown Tag Team Champions The Usos [Jey Uso & Jimmy Uso:] Tag Team Match for the WWE SmackDown Tag Team Championship: my pick is The Usos [Jey Uso & Jimmy Uso.]

"The Demon" Finn Bálor vs. the WWE Universal Champion Roman Reigns [with Paul Heyman;] Extreme Rules Match for the WWE Universal Championship: my pick is Roman Reigns. The WWE hierarchy are putting "The Demon" Finn Bálor character right under the bus here, yes I can see what they have tried to do by using the stipulation of a Extreme Rules Match, they are trying to limit the damage to this character, but the best way to protect him is by not using him and just have Finn Bálor, I know if they did this it would indicate he isn't winning here but in fairness and balance they have already indicated he isn't winning here anyway  what with the WWE Crown jewel 2021 situation as in Lesnar isn't going to do or get out of bed if he doesn't get well paid or a situation he likes so yes the WWE Universal Championship will be on the line and on top of that it isn't like Reigns' needs the rub of "The Demon" I mean I know what narrative they have gone with here where Bálor needs to call on his inner Demon to overcome this situation to hopefully recapture his WWE Universal Championship which he never lost in the first place. This narrative is good; something safe and reliable, but it may really of helped the situation if they didn't tell us already he just isn't winning back his Championship or a even this match at this pay-per-view; basically this is a pointless exercise and nothing positive can come out of this situation as I have already made reference to in this blog and one point or another and after this match expect Lesnar to show up again to continue towards their match at WWE Crown Jewel 2021.

Alexa Bliss [with Lily] vs. the WWE Raw Women's Champion Charlotte Flair; Singles Match for the WWE Raw Women's Championship: my pick is stoppage due to supernatural/spooky outcome; they will try to protect everyone involved in this match, so I can see them doing something spooky orSupernatural or something like these, but in essence Charlotte will remain as WWE Raw Women's Champion

Jeff Hardy vs. Sheamus vs. the WWE United States Champion Damian Priest; Triple Threat Match: my pick Damian Priest.

Bianca Belair vs. the WWE SmackDown Women's Champion Becky Lynch; Single Match for the WWE SmackDown Women's Championship: my pick is Becky Lynch. Well why not finish off derailing the Belair. This is why I have much more faith and patience with AEW as it relates to knowing when and how to put over veterans, current talent or future talent and just for the record I have nothing against NXT other than its reality TV competition era; I mean it was okay but it quickly became stale And I have just remembered I am not too keen on the cosmetic look of NXT  or better known as NXT 2.0, what can I say I like the gold and black and what it stands for; which is a golden standard of an all-round product and it stands head and shoulders by billions and billions of miles above anything else which is under or in the WWE Universe and if I wanted to do look at something like Splatoon I would play the videogame, but other than that we have a 98% of coolness, full disclosure my opinion is based on reputation and what I have seen online I have very little time to watch it, just based on time and no lack of it. I am pretty sure I have made this point already, but I will say it again or either way I find myself saying it again, what is the point of NXT working on the present and future stars, if a very high percentage of them get used or treated in a similar fashion to progress to the next stage either in their careers on-screen characters? I mean once again this is what AEW do; and see how well it works over there, but it should be incredibly easier for the WWE to do this because of their manufacturing system and resources.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment