Monday 16 March 2020

In-depth Predictions/Other elements for WrestleTalk Present ‘WrestleTalk Showcase: No Fans Monday’ 2020 by AverageMansReviews

In-depth Predictions/Other elements for WrestleTalk Present ‘WrestleTalk Showcase: No Fans Monday’ 2020 by AverageMansReviews

Just a quick heads-up: this blog isn't going to be as big as my usual sizes, just based on the fact I know a small amount about these characters/performers, but then again it does help that when it was on I watched WOS Wrestling.

Scramble Of Doom: my pick is Adam Maxted

Lucas Steel & Nathan Cruz vs. Robbie X. & Scotty Davis: my pick is Lucas Steel & Nathan Cruz .

The O.J.M.O vs. Paul Robinson: my pick is The O.J.M.O

David Starr vs. Callum Newman: my pick is Callum Newman

Kyle Fletcher vs. Connor Mills: my pick is Kyle Fletcher

Giselle Shaw vs. Aleah James vs. Mercedes Blaze: my pick is Aleah James

Will Osprey vs. Bea Priestley: my pick is Bea Priestley.

Don't forget this event is live on YouTube in about an hour 7 PM UK time /3 PM EST/12 PM PST and don't forget you can purchase a Support Wrestling Screw Coronavirus T-shirt [yes I have just purchased my T-shirt from WrestleTalk's website.]

No comments:

Post a Comment