Thursday 19 March 2020

The Transformers 1984 -- 1987 [Season 3, Volume 1, Disc 7] Episode 74: Forever Is a Long Time Coming by AverageMansReviews

The Transformers 1984 -- 1987 [Season 3, Volume 1, Disc 7] Episode 74: Forever Is a Long Time Coming by AverageMansReviews















Review Time: this episode is excellent

Storyline/Back stories: the storyline is good and the back stories either get discussed in the dialogue exchanges or we get to experience a little bit of it in this episode.

Action sequences/Artistic visions: these two elements work hand-in-hand with one another to bring this episode to life; for an example this small selection of these Autobots including a Junkion [Wreck-Gar] vs. these Sharkticons [in transformed mode of a Shark] this battle takes place in outer space

Character developments: we have one Quintesson Scientist and one Quintesson General in this episode. This seems a good time to point out that these two different types of Quintessons don't have the five rotating faces [I know I have said something to this effect already as it relates to the Scientist, but as these two Quintesson types spend time on screen in this episode, I was thinking there wasn't any harm referencing this point again.]

Bloopers: there are  Quintessons characters in this scene, but I am specifically focusing on this Quintesson Scientist voice coming out of the Quintesson General's mouth for a small yet highly noticeable amount of time and here is something for you to look out for; there are these two identical Aerialbots [standing closer to The Time Window and just for those people that don't know there are no twins in this collective,] whilst we have Rodimus Prime and this Quintesson Scientist sharing this important dialogue exchange with the Aerialbot commander/leader [Silverbolt] saying his opinion with A3 or when he gets older known as Alpha Trion standing there as well or final blooper when we have this Quintesson [with the five faces which rotate around] giving this monologue/ultimatum and his face which is not in control at this time is talking, now just to cover my back I have always been under the impression that they couldn't do this but I could be wrong.

Apologies: now in the ending section of this episode we get given this file on [Predacons and Predaking,] from [Teletraan II] voice-over this sequence involving these characters on watching this/listening to this; it sounds like I should have been using the word "commander" instead of "leader" and the only reason I used it with Silverbolt is because Optimus Prime says it to Silverbolt in an episode, I was changing things around in a previous episode review I released some time and then I changed it back. Because I was thinking "I can either focus on this or come out with new contents, I can't do both." So I quickly came up with the easier and quicker way of addressing this and putting it in this blog, so once again I apologize for any inconvenience I have course and yes I will still stay with the word "leader," because I am 74 episodes in to this TV program and we haven't got many episodes left.

This episode receives: 8/10, this episode has lots to offer in one way or another.

No comments:

Post a Comment