Sunday 6 October 2019

In-depth Predictions/Other elements for WWE Hell In A Cell 2019 by AverageMansReviews

In-depth Predictions/Other elements for WWE Hell In A Cell 2019 by AverageMansReviews

Starting somewhere different: I am going to be starting somewhere different but it will quickly make sense; this pay-per-view is a joke and even if tomorrow may come and they have booked everything I will not delete this because based on facts as I am dictating this we are currently looking at 1 day and 49 minutes left until this pay-per-view begins and we only have four matches booked on this card.

Now I find it weird I say that with sarcasm that this company can book these big shows like this past week on RAW, SmackDown and including Crown Jewel 2019 [the booking has started at this stage,] but this pay-per-view is 1 day and 32 minutes away and as I have already said we only have four matches booked on this card, it wouldn't be because these three points make this company lots and lots and lots of money would it? [full disclosure I don't know the full ins and outs, yes I have done a very, very tiny amount of research and it is common knowledge that let's just say the controversial pay-per-views make this company masses and masses of money.

But by their actions [I have to cover my back and say unknowingly may be,] that they have told their Universe that "This pay-per-view doesn't matter" and I have just remembered the WWE Draft is coming up next week, so if you want any more of a reason that this pay-per-view doesn't matter there you go, I mean what is the point of changing things here if they are just going to change things anyway, I mean I have just spent two seconds thinking about this if there are any championship changes this could signify this character/characters/performer/performers are switching TV programs.

I have to say I feel sorry for those people that are going to this pay-per-view or that are going to watch this pay-per-view, because you have spent your good money and you have no idea what you are going to get for it, normally at least you could look at the card and have a rough idea and the more I am thinking of it the more I am thinking this is hugely disrespectful, because as I have just said you have spent your money and you deserve to know the rough outline or you know the standard information of what you have purchased or I have just had an idea that to cover up the fact that they have no idea what they are doing for this pay-per-view considering they may not have given it much thought maybe they're just going to claim everything is a surprise or just wing it on this pay-per-view. I am hoping this is a one-time thing with the lack of information on the card, but knowing our luck this is a new thing by the WWE for the pay-per-views or some of them [I just have to point out this is just me speculating at this point] or it has to be asked why is it happening here and now in the first place and on a side note if this is a new way, it will make these blogs a lot harder to produce because of the lack of information of any description and I have just spent another two seconds thinking about it, if they do this; wouldn't they be running the risk of putting people off their product eventually? At this point this is just a hypothetical question from me and nothing more.

Charlotte Flair vs. the Women's Champion Bayley: my pick is Bayley, just because this feels like a match that has just been put on this card and I expect someone from RAW to be the next No1 Contender.

Daniel Bryan & Roman Reigns vs.
Erick Rowan & Luke Harper: my pick is Daniel Bryan & Roman Reigns, but if this company have any common sense they would give the W. to Erick Rowan & Luke Harper to build them up as a serious force.

Sasha Banks vs.
the Raw Women's Champion Becky Lynch
Hell in a Cell Match: my pick is Sasha Banks, if Lynch is going to SmackDown this would be the last opportunity for the WWE to take it off her in a real way, meaning they could always take this championship off her to set up a tournament to find out who will be the new Raw Women's Champion, considering they didn't have a King of the Ring tournament [Queen of the Ring tournament.] I wanted one of these, but the way the women have been put back in their place by this company, I don't want to see this anymore, because it is just going to be a joke. Let me make something crystal clear if it was about the wrestling like it was some time ago for the females of this company I would be all for that, but right now it is just a shell of its former glory which was incredibly brief [publicity stunt.]

“The Fiend” Bray Wyatt vs.
the Universal Champion Seth Rollins
Hell in a Cell Match: my pick is Seth Rollins, this one is going to take some explaining. Now I have no idea how they are going to do this; but I can see them going with somehow Rollins escaping with this championship. Here are three reasons; the WWE hasn't put much attention or focus on this pay-per-view, so why would they do this championship change here when they can wait until a bigger pay-per-view down the line. Next I think they would prefer Rollins vs. Lesnar again at Survivor Series 2019 [Champion vs. Champion,] because yes “The Fiend” Bray Wyatt vs. Lesnar would be a fantastic match, but who takes the loss here?

So it would be easier for the WWE if they went with something they know that works and it brings money and sadly this feels like one of those opportunities that the WWE will take to have a hierarchy insider joke or give their fan base a Stone Cold two fingers salute and yes I would love to be wrong in everything I have said as it relates to this match.

There is only one place I can really end this blog and it would be this; as of this blog there are only four matches on this card with 4 hours and 52 minutes to go before this pay-per-view starts

Last updated: Monday 07/10/2019

Roman Reigns & Daniel Bryan defeats Erick Rowan & Luke Harper Tornado Tag Team Match.
Randy Orton defeats Ali
The Kabuki Warriors defeats Alexa Bliss & Nikki Cross to become the new WWE Women’s Tag Team Champions
Braun Strowman & The Viking Raiders defeats  The O.C. via Disqualification [what I presume to be a Six-Man Tag Team Match, to cover my back this doesn't say that on the website.]
Chad Gable defeats king Corbin


No comments:

Post a Comment