Monday 7 October 2019

The Building of: WWE vs. All Elite Wrestling Volume 10 by AverageMansReview

The Building of: WWE vs. All Elite Wrestling Volume 10 by AverageMansReview

WWE: now straight off the bat I know this has nothing to do with me, but I would like to apologize to the people that either went or paid good money to watch last night's pay-per-view [WWE Hell In A Cell 2019,] I didn't watch it I don't have access to it, but based on watching other peoples material and seeing what people are saying about it including seeing their reactions to it and seeing the full card, it was an appalling show I will leave my predictions blog at the bottom of this review, because I discuss this pay-per-view slightly differently based on the lack of information, but I should give you a heads up if you want to watch this pay-per-view at some point, don't read the last section and whilst I am giving heads up, I will be telling you things as they are; but as you should know by now no adult language, if you have been with me long enough you should know by now I have ways around this.

To be honest minus the fans aspect of spending their good money, I am so happy that the WWE are falling on their face. Because for years now they have been walking around as if they are untouchable doing whatever they want whenever they want; this is fair enough from the perspective of it is their business after all. But then don't wonder why your viewing numbers are going down the toilet, because it should be obvious the latest Brand Split and the Wild Card Rule has been a joke.

The thing is I see history repeating itself with the WWE Draft, I mean what is the difference; you can dress up a donkey diarrhea pile, but deep down it is still just a donkey diarrhea pile.

I mean if you want me to get straight to the point Mr. McMahon has now got to seriously consider stepping down. Because the WWE needs a fresh outlook on every single level and I don't mean cosmetically either I mean taking the hint what you're Universe is telling you for example Rusev Day, Mr. McMahon doesn't have to like it but as long as you're Universe are willing to spend money to see him or large amounts of money on his merchandise that is all he needs to understand really and that can go for Heyman as well putting Rusev in a love triangle thing with his own real-life wife Lana and Lashley [the storyline is so outdated.]

Next just stop either exploiting things or just doing things for publicity, it makes the WWE look bad; such as the Roman Reigns returning storyline or the woman's revolution which as far as I'm concerned it is as dead as the dinosaurs, I will make this crystal clear I don't want this to be this way, I want both the Women's Championships high up in the main event slot at some point [I mean they could have one month women take the main event slot and the next month men and they could do the same for the TV program on a weekly basis] or somewhere around the middle to top as it relates to the WWE Women’s Tag Team Championships or unless they do something really special with them like a Three Tag Team TLC Match for the WWE Women's Tag Team Championships I want this as a main event [but other than that I mean they could even put these championships on a rotation with the two men's Tag Team Championships ] but no way in hell the first match on the main card as Sasha Banks vs. the Raw Women's Champion Becky Lynch Hell in a Cell Match was last night. There is one more point I would like to point out and it is on one hand very tiny but on the other hand as big as an elephant, I mean on my research and if you didn't know this; there are no signs of Evolution [an all women's pay-per-view] on the calendar of pay-per-views this year; I am just going to leave that out there.

Next this company can put the focus and other things into RAW, SmackDown and Crown Jewel 2019 [early booking stages.] But they couldn't find the time and resources to put on a good WWE Hell In A Cell and yes I'm aware that we have the WWE Draft coming up, I wonder if this company knows how bad this looks from the perspective of they will prioritize things which brings in the most money over the lesser things, to cover my back this is an observation on my part but if we were to look at the bigger picture this is how it looks in fairness and balance.

When people have spent their good money, they deserve respect okay the quality of the shows may vary, but they still deserve to see the card days before hand, instead of hours [I have said something like this in; In-depth Predictions/Other elements for WWE Hell In A Cell 2019 as well.]

Next where has the mid-cards gone as it relates to the United States Championship and the Intercontinental Championship and the Men's Tag Team Divisions? I mean I had to remind myself who are these two individual champions were at this time [AJ Styles and Shinsuke Nakamura respectfully.] Basically in a nutshell every main roster Championship or Championships needs rebuilding yes even the 24/7 Championship, I know it isn't a serious championship but still it is beginning to feel like it is going down the pan as well, I haven't watched much of this championship to be fair [may be a sprinkling of salt,] but whilst we are here we may as well freshen up this championship as well and yes I'm aware they are beginning to do things with the women's rosters as it relates to this championship [but I was under the impression, based on what  Rollins had to say they like to keep things in reality.] I should just point out if you cannot pick up sarcasm, I was being sarcastic when I said I was under the impression, like for one example how they could freshen up this Championship is by adding the stipulation of whomever is holding it at a pay-per-view they could go to the office and handed in for any Championship which is not scheduled on the pay-per-view, but this offer only lasts until from the Kickoff show to the end of this pay-per-view and yes providing they can find a tag team partner if that is what they want and just in case you're wondering the new champion the first person to steal it from the office or wherever the senior on screen characters/performers are, this does include the individual that may have lost their Championship or Championships match on the night, the WWE could even get really creative and for an example book a second Intercontinental Championship match on the night, just to feed into a potential storyline that they may not like the current Intercontinental Champion at this time, take this option on a rare occasion so when you do it; it still holds value.

So yes this 24/7 Championship may be not a serious championship, but let's give it some purpose and value, it would give an element of surprise or an unpredictability to the WWE pay-per-views and potentially a hotbed of hungry superstars willing to win this championship just to get on to the pay-per-views and consequently it may force the WWE hierarchy to realize that we need to push this individual or at the very least get them thinking about this individual in the back of their minds.

Next and finally Mr. McMahon gave his Universe a Stone Cold two middle fingers salute not ones but four times in one week. Kingston being defeated the way he was by Lesnar for the WWE Championship and consequently Lesnar becoming the WWE Champion [yes we all knew it was going to happen, but as far as I'm concerned we don't have to like it] and then Sunday completely screwing up the Hell in a Cell Match between “The Fiend” Bray Wyatt vs. the Universal Champion Seth Rollins and the result.

Because I don't want to give too much away, let's just say no one comes out of this match a winner, in fact it is going to be interesting how the WWE get out of this one, regardless of how much time goes past or how much the WWE may want you to forget it ever happened people will never forget this; this is for sure.

All Elite Wrestling: in comparison this company is doing supremely much better, I mean don't get me wrong; this company has had little problems with a character/performer sending out an very unpleasant tweet in response to someone else's unpleasant tweet and they have received backlash over their UK TV deal. I am hoping this gets resolved relatively quickly after the next pay-per-view AEW Full Gear; but as things are for now you can watch AEW Dynamite online FITE.TV for a subscription of $4.99 on Wednesday and replays on that website. But for myself I can't watch it, because when AEW have pay-per-views on ITV Box Office I would prefer to pay for that and we get an hour highlights TV program on ITV.


In a nutshell until Mr. McMahon steps down [I know I don't see this happening anytime soon either] AEW have nothing to worry about I know they keep saying something to the effect of "they are doing their own thing or their not worried" or something other. But I think under Triple H. and Stephanie McMahon the WWE can be a completely different empire, yes AEW at that point still may not be worried, but the competition will be fierce between these two companies at the moment even though it is just over one week AEW are walking all over the WWE without doing too much, but if the WWE don't do anything to resolve these issues they better get used to AEW chants or something to this effect at their events of any description [minus NXT UK and NXT is safe for now until Mr. McMahon gets involved then he can screw that up as well, basically it is a good thing NXT UK is in the UK that is all I am saying.]

In-depth Predictions/Other elements for WWE Hell In A Cell 2019 Link https://averagemansreviews2017.blogspot.com/2019/10/in-depth-predictionsother-elements-for_6.html

Last updated: Tuesday 08/10/2019

Updated: Friday 11/10/2019 I was searching around on TV last night and I noticed AEW Dynamite on ITV4 replaying Monday night/Tuesday morning 12:45 AM I have series linked it

Last updated: Saturday 12/10/2019 I had realized last night that AEW Dynamite was also replaying on ITV4 Friday night 10:55 PM, I apologize for any inconvenience I may have coursed by not realizing this yesterday but we now get the previous time slot and this time slot as well

No comments:

Post a Comment