Saturday 10 August 2019

In-depth Predictions/Other elements for WWE SummersSlam 2019 by AverageMansReviews

In-depth Predictions/Other elements for WWE SummersSlam 2019 by AverageMansReviews

Just a heads up: I am beginning this; eight days away from this event, so the matches may be in the wrong order [which is no big deal as long as I get them down with predictions and other bits and pieces that is what is important,] the reason why I'm doing this; is because in short I have other contents to work on.

Oney Lorcan vs. the
WWE Cruiserweight Champion Drew Gulak: my pick is Drew Gulak, this is a guess.

Trish Stratus vs. Charlotte Flair: my pick is Charlotte Flair; I am just hoping these two characters/performers are given enough time to construct this match to look and feel competitive; yes this match should be entertaining and can be seen as a massive plus on this card. But whatever the result may be I am a of the mindset that may be a up-and-coming character/performer would have been a better choice here, just based on the grounds that whomever it may have been they could have been sling-shot overnight into the main event picture of the blue brand.

I'm getting the feeling of déjà vu here as it relates to a similar situation; Baron Corbin vs. Kurt Angle's Farewell Match at WrestleMania 35 [on a quick side note the feeling of déjà vu has got stronger more now; because  Stratus has indicated possibly retiring after this match.] Now where this company should have/needed to make a new star over night, but the difference between that situation and this situation is; as I have already stated it should be entertaining. But in fairness and balance I just needed to point out that this is another golden situation to make a new star nonetheless or a surprising call-up, I don't like relying on this too much; but maybe having Shayna Baszler show up [I don't know too much about this character/performer and yes I am aware she is the current NXT Women's Champion,] so she could show up at this pay-per-view have her win here and then she can go back to NXT for now, I'm going with the idea that this match is just a taste of what she could/can do on the main rosters when she gets there and when she gets there, the hierarchy could just put her in the main event of the red or blue based on she has earned some credibility due to this victory.

Goldberg vs. Dolph Ziggler: my pick is Goldberg, well this match is a complete waste of time and once again this company could have and really should have put someone else with Goldberg [yes he is going to win here regardless,] but I am specifically talking about making someone look good in the defeat so that this company can slingshot someone up the card, based on going toe to toe with Goldberg and them taking a pounding and still showing no signs of backing down that kind of angle would have been much better than this just being a glorified squash match; here are just three names they could have gone for instead McIntyre, Stroman or Rusev because these three characters either need a re-galvanizing as it relates to McIntyre and Stroman or please, please, please WWE  book Rusev in something. It should be noted briefly I could make a case for easily another selection of names, I can't be the only one intrigued by seeing what a match would be like between Andrade vs. Goldberg or I know Cesaro is not young, but he is someone this company can rely on to have consistently high quality matches regardless of the result or not now because it would be too early for Black to potentially lose [Goldberg lost his previous match,] so any result here wouldn't work out for whatever way they chose, but Black would be another name sometime in the future I would be up for seeing against Goldberg

Ricochet vs. the United States Champion AJ Styles: my pick is AJ Styles, now there is a way that Ricochet can look good/in a better place after this match, it would help if the hierarchy gave Ricochet some backup someone like Cedric Alexander or someone in that kind of model, I wouldn't mind Mysterio but I would prefer the younger option or maybe The Viking Raiders, but as this match is; it should be entertaining.

Finn Bálor vs. “The Fiend” Bray Wyatt: my pick is “The Fiend” Bray Wyatt, now usually I would give you an in-depth reason, but in this case it is very simple Bálor is having some time away after this pay-per-view and Bray Wyatt/“The Fiend” Bray Wyatt has just come back, so this is just the beginning of his dark, comical carnage and yes I am looking forward to this match

Kevin Owens vs. "The Best in the World" Shane McMahon with the stipulation of if Owens loses he will be forced to quit the WWE: my pick is "The Best in the World" I mean if the truth was known I was a second away from picking Kevin Owens, I would 100% preferred this option, but because I have learned how this company thinks over many, many, many years; it suddenly came to me, I can see them taking this option as an hierarchy insider joke but it will irritate their fan base and they will continue this feud.

Ember Moon vs.
the SmackDown Women’s Champion Bayley: my pick is Bayley, I was so looking forward to this match and don't get me wrong, it could be still entertaining, but they have completely mismanaged Ember Moon and because of this I can only see Bayley retaining here.

Randy Orton vs.
the WWE Champion Kofi Kingston: my pick is Randy Orton, as I said in the previous WWE pay-per-view predictions [In-depth Predictions/Other elements for WWE Extreme Rules 2019, I will leave the link down below] Kingston will lose his WWE Championship at SummerSlam and I will stick with that, it's not like this championship run has been glowing, this is nothing against Kingston this is completely aimed at the hierarchy of this company. They should have been giving Kingston this kind of match at the beginning of his reign as champion instead of what he has been given and I should just point out this is also nothing against Owens or Joe; but what they have been doing with Owens and Joe at their individual times; you could kind of tell they were not going to give them this main championship even though Owens can do great things with a main championship and Joe well the WWE are really missing out on something special by not giving him either the Universal or the WWE Championship [Joe has a proven record outside of the WWE] and no I'm not even going to discuss Ziggler and if I am correct this Orton WWE Championship run will not be long, in short just to take it off Kingston and drop it or maybe defend it once on a pay-per-view and then drop it at the following pay-per-view so roughly around two months of a reign or if Kingston wins here the hierarchy really need to galvanize his reign after this.

Natalya vs. the Raw Women’s Champion
Becky Lynch Submission Match: my pick is Becky Lynch, well I'm just going to come out and say it again this match is a complete waste of time and the only reason we are having this match is because this pay-per-view is taking place in Canada and as Natalya is from Canada; so does that mean when the WWE come over to the UK ; a UK wrestler is going to get a Universal/WWE Championship opportunity or for the Raw's/SmackDown's Woman's Championships from now on? Or likewise whenever this company go over to a different country is this thing going to apply? If it doesn't why not? I mean if it is okay here it should be okay for everywhere else. Yes just for the record I am being a gigantic pain in the posterior, but how much of a pain I am being, it makes a sensible argument.


Seth Rollins vs. the Universal Champion Brock Lesnar: my pick is Brock Lesnar, once again if the truth was known I couldn't give two steaming piles of donkey diarrhea about this match, on one hand we have someone that comes across in one way or another as really unlikable at this current time and on the other hand we have somebody that does a very limited schedule for massive piles of money and I have heard little bits they are currently thinking of keeping this championship where it is [just to cover my back this is just speculation,] but as it relates to me I would preferably like to side with the devil I know and just before the finish the reason why I haven't included Buddy Murphy specifically in either the backup section for Ricochet or the Goldberg section is because and this is just partial speculation at this point it looks like he could be doing something with Reigns but once again WWE please book him in something and one final thing I couldn't give another two piles of donkey diarrhea if Rousey appears or returns this Sunday at this point this is just once again speculation/rumour I just wanted to cover my back if this should happen [I mean they haven't done anything spectacular whilst she has been away so when she comes back it will be just Rousey vs. Lynch for the minimum of the next three months if I had to guess, but having said that it does depend on where this company are going to put Banks, when she comes back and if Rousey is going to come back and just be insufferable as well

In-depth Predictions/Other elements for WWE Extreme Rules 2019 Link
https://averagemansreviews2017.blogspot.com/2019/07/in-depth-predictionsother-elements-for_13.html

Last updated: Monday 12/08/2019 Buddy Murphy defeats Apollo Crews by disqualification after Rowan interrupted and WWE Women’s Tag Team Champions Alexa Bliss & Nikki Cross defeat The IIconics

No comments:

Post a Comment