Tuesday 13 August 2019

The Building of: WWE vs. All Elite Wrestling Volume 8 by AverageMansReview

The Building of: WWE vs. All Elite Wrestling Volume 8 by AverageMansReview

Let's just dive right in: my dislike for Rolins is growing quicker and stronger, with good reasons like his comments about intergender wrestling in the WWE; it is almost like he hasn't watched the product before or currently here is what I mean; Chyna [Intercontinental Champion 2000,] Jacqueline WWE Cruiserweight Champion [2004,] not the one we have today and Kelly Kelly, Candice Michelle, Alundra Blayze, Maria Kanellis [they have all been 24/7 Champions] and before I get any form of feedback this is intergender wrestling and a championship as far as I'm concerned and yes there are other matches involving intergender, but to keep things nice and simple I was thinking I would just go for the championships.

But if there are some people out there that are having a problem with what I am saying, you're going to really hate my next point and before I continue this is based on fact [I can't take the credit for this because I did some more research and I was watching someone else's material, based on this material I went to go and watch a wrestling match in full.] Tyler Black [Seth Rollins] vs. Amazing Kong [Kharma] and this match looks like realism to me, yes in fairness and balance they went with the character developments at the time of not wanting to hit her, but a match is a match and it happened.

So what was Rollins's point again where on one hand I have clearly shown that this company has done it and he has done it himself before; I'm just going to say it as it is he is just a corporate yes-man and intergender wrestling should be happening in this company more frequently and eventually on a consistent basis, something like they can use on a weekly basis or rotation basis or something like this. The more it is used properly the more quickly it will become normal, but if you are of the opinion that the WWE will not do this I am agreeing with you with one little comment remember this is coming from a company that put women through tables [Dudley Boyz put women through tables to be more precise.] I have done much research to put this blog together.

Speaking of research; I took the time to listen to Talk Is Jericho: The Emancipation of Jon Moxley. Where if you haven't listened to it yet you really should, because without giving too much away Moxley is calmly just putting things as they are about his previous employers [sorry I got that wrong self-employed contractor,] but there is one thing I would like to point out Moxley has gratitude for and to the WWE.

What really irritates me about Rollins and Reigns is if they cannot see it, but I can see it and I am sure that I am not the only one that can see it. That between these two characters/performers they have been very well protected, on one hand we have Rollins that has been chosen to be pushed to the top and on the other hand let's not forget that Reigns has been shoved down our throats for years [before his time away and on his return when their fan base want him as a Universal or a WWE Champion, they completely screw it up] and on top of that let us not forget Reigns has a strong family connection to the WWE. Then we have Ambrose/Moxley that got nowhere near the same backing in fact he had to make what he had been given work consistently and his last character was highly controversial [this was not his doing as it relates to one of his friends Reigns’ life-threatening illness.]

Now don't get me wrong if someone else came out and put a positive light on the WWE which hasn't been pushed or well protected or away from this company but has worked for this company [just for two examples Brett "The Hitman" Hart or The Undertaker,] I would be more inclined to hear what they have to say, but as it relates to Rollins or Reigns or anyone that has been well treated in one way or another that is a full-time independent contractor, their perspectives are still valid to a certain extent but my key point here is this; because they have been well treated their perspectives are going to be somewhat coloured, based on their own experiences and potentially not the reality of the bigger picture and on a quick side note at this point it would be a excellent idea if Rollins stayed off social media and didn't give interviews or if he had to give an interview have everything scripted out for him so he cannot say anything disrespectful or controversial, basically just get him to read the script and he will be fine, in fact employ somebody to control everything he says be it on social media or in person.

All Elite Wrestling: now I don't have too much to say on this company at the moment, simply because even though they are a young company, they are doing everything right from this perspective making lots of noise, selling out their pay-per-views and they are just getting on with their business and being not fussed with what the WWE are saying or doing and just focusing on themselves.


No comments:

Post a Comment