Saturday 13 July 2019

In-depth Predictions/Other elements for WWE Extreme Rules 2019 by AverageMansReviews

In-depth Predictions/Other elements for WWE Extreme Rules 2019 by AverageMansReviews

Just a heads up: I will also include the blog The Building of: WWE vs. All Elite Wrestling Volume 6 at the bottom for more information.

Aleister Black vs. Cesaro: my pick is Aleister Black, simply put on one hand this should be a match of high-quality, but on the other hand for Aleister Black's promos to carry any weight he needs to pick up the win here [I should just point out, I can't remember if I have ever heard one of his promos of this latest version of him or I'm pretty sure like 99.9% sure I have missed them,] but either way with my years of experience with watching wrestling, it would be somewhat crazy to build him up and then have him lose his first match under his latest version.

The Usos vs.
the Raw Tag Team Champions The Revival Tag Team Match: my pick is The Revival, this is going to be another excellent match but having said that and I am going to be saying this a lot or something to this effect in this blog I can't see them dropping their Championships before SummerSlam 2019, which I am finding difficult to say, just based on this company not giving The Revival a real push of any substance. I really do like both of these teams, I would greatly prefer to see them both in All Elite Wrestling, where tag team wrestling is taken much, much, much more seriously.

Braun Strowman vs. Bobby Lashley
Last Man Standing Match: my pick is Bobby Lashley, because what is another loss on Strowman's record. Don't get me wrong I like Strowman, but this company has completely buried him which by the size of him is a massive hole, he should be challenging for Championships instead of dealing with this diarrhea.

Tony Nese vs. the
WWE Cruiserweight Champion Drew Gulak: my pick is Drew Gulak, in short it is too early for a new champion here.

AJ Styles vs. the United States Champion Ricochet: my pick is Ricochet, now if this company have any high hopes for Ricochet in his career, in all rights he should pick up the W. here and probably lose it at this year's SummersSlam

Heavy Machinery vs. Big E & Xavier Woods vs. the SmackDown Tag Team Champions Daniel Bryan & Rowan
Triple Threat Match: my pick is Daniel Bryan & Rowan, just based on the theory I can't see this company giving these championships to one of the two contenders. Heavy Machinery I wouldn't mind this tag team winning these championships, but I can't see this company doing this at this time. Before I continue I want to make this crystal clear even though I am saying my next thing, I am not saying it, because I really wouldn't mind this outcome either, but I'm just simply covering my back by saying I'm thinking like this company. Now because of Big E & Xavier Woods association with Kingston, this would be too much championship gold to give to this trio and this is why they will not win, I'm just going to highlight this one more time I am thinking like this company, because I am open to new champions here.

If you wanted two future predictions right now I am saying Kingston will lose his WWE Championship and Lesnar will cashing in his Money In The Bank briefcase at this year's SummerSlam [does anyone else remember that public address on their website where roughly Stephanie McMahon said in a nutshell and something to the effect of "She and the board were not happy with Lesnar's conduct with the briefcase and they were looking and talking about this situation."

Yet unless I have missed something, because I get my information from online sources but I'm sure this story would be big so everyone was covering it or talking about it. My point here is this; and yes at this point I am just speculating here, but something tells me we are meant to forget this happened [once again yes they could bring this storyline element back but at this point I would feel comfortable suggesting it is highly unlikely,] but back to this pay-per-view.

Alexa Bliss & Nikki Cross vs. the SmackDown Women’s Champion Bayley 2-on-1 Handicap Match: my pick is Bayley, what can I say here, this match is not about this championship. Basically this championship is secondary to the storyline between Bayley, Bliss and Cross.

Well you have to give the WWE credit they know how to devalue their product in one way or another and I have very little to no idea what is happening in this situation, but it doesn't feel like everyone or thing [the SmackDown Women’s Championship] is going to come out of this situation better for being in it in fact it could be the complete opposite where it looks and feels like a detriment to everyone involved and the Championship itself, which shouldn't be the case I mean in this situation you have three more than capable characters/performers that can bring so much more to the table, this is nothing against these three characters/performers, the problem is once again this hierarchy are lazy, instead of using these two characters/performers in their previous character types [Cross being Unhinged and Bliss being a Heel, but able to back it up] and the current version of Bayley they could have really built this feud into something reliably stable, entertaining and could have easily stretched it until SummerSlam with a Triple Threat Match for this championship with Bayley dropping it to preferably Cross but dropping it anyway.

I had to completely scrap this paragraph, because in short, I was thinking they were going to implode this relationship between Bliss and Cross with the idea that the first one to pin Bayley is the new Champion, but after hearing little bits it looks like if this outcome comes to reality they are going to go with Co-Champions, which this idea is so boring that I am really hoping it doesn't come true. But don't worry about it, there is comfortably enough evidence to suggest that Banks is going to make an appearance.

Samoa Joe vs. the WWE Champion Kofi Kingston: my pick is Kofi Kingston, in short this is how I see this going, someone gets involved or Big E & Xavier Woods is going to be in the mix somewhere, consequently a lot of TV programming as it relates to these two characters/performers after this match it will be focused on how Kingston cannot get the job done without Big E & Xavier Woods, so eventually a stipulation will be added where it is just one-on-one without any outside interference from anyone on the rosters or possibly if Big E & Xavier Woods get involved Kingston will automatically lose his WWE Championship to Joe [this does not include a new character/performer getting involved at some point] at SummerSlam 2019. I know I have treated Kingston as a Heel in this scenario and Joe as a Face when it should be the other way around, but the strange thing is at this current point this scenario wouldn't be too difficult to believe and put on top of that put the character developments and place where; Kingston having the mind set that he has to prove it to himself that he is more than capable to take care of business on his own, so he doesn't want Big E & Xavier Woods there in the first place and this is how I see things going into and at SummerSlam keeping in mind I have already said Kingston will lose here.

Baron Corbin & Lacey Evans vs. the Universal Champion Seth Rollins & the Raw Women’s Champion Becky Lynch Winners Take All Mixed Tag Team Extreme Rules Match: my pick is Seth Rollins & Becky Lynch; well I may as well come out and say it "This match is donkey diarrhea," I have no time for it based on the grounds that between these two pairings [women pairing and the men pairing we have seen it enough now,] the exploiting of a real-life relationship, the Lesnar factor of Lesnar cashing in his Money In The Bank briefcase and not forgetting if the champions retain their individual Championships these two contenders cannot come after these two champions again apparently [I don't see them sticking to this stipulation.]

Maybe the hierarchy of this company are going to have a laugh at their Universe's expense and make new champions here in some way; I wouldn't recommend it if they value what remains of their TV ratings.

The Undertaker & Roman Reigns vs. "The Best in the World" Shane McMahon & Drew McIntyre
No Holds Barred Match: my pick is The Undertaker & Roman Reigns, please just bring "The Best in the World" idea to a close it has been a complete waste of time and just based on here and now, this company is wasting time and effort in this match when the other three competitors could be doing something much better and beneficial with their time and skills and so on and so forth.

Last updated: Monday 15/07/2019 Shinsuke Nakamura is the new Intercontinental Champion after defeating Finn Bálor

Kevin Owens defeated Dolph Ziggler

Brock Lesnar cashed in his Money In The Bank briefcase on Rollins to win the Universal Championship


No comments:

Post a Comment