Saturday 29 June 2019

In-depth Predictions/Other elements for AEW Fyter Fest 2019 by AverageMansReviews

In-depth Predictions/Other elements for AEW Fyter Fest 2019 by AverageMansReviews

Before I begin: I should just point out to dictate this blog when it is appropriate or necessary I am still doing research and to save me bringing this up again in the future, because this company and everything to do with this company minus a handful of names is new, I will be researching or watching other people's material to learn more as I go along.

Kylie Rae vs. Leva Bates: my pick is Leva Bates.

SCU vs. Private Party vs. Best Friends, Winner advances to All Out for a shot at a first round bye in AEW World Tag Team Championship Tournament: my pick is Private Party, they should go far in the world of tag team wrestling with All Elite Wrestling [if I could give them some career advice from now until you both hang up your boots, briefly just stay clear of a certain Universe, they use Kryptonite on tag team wrestling.]

Michael Nakazawa vs. Jebailey Hardcore Match: my pick is Jebailey.

 Christopher Daniels vs. CIMA: my pick is Christopher Daniels.

Yuka Sakazaki vs. Riho vs. Nyla Rose Three Way Match: my pick is Yuka Sakazaki, I have seen all of these women on the pay-per-view on AEW Double or Nothing 2019 and all three of these characters/performers have the potential to win this match in one way or another, they will probably have Nyla Rose win here to show her strength and she is a dominating force that kind of thing, but I am happy with my choice here.

Hangman Page vs. Jimmy Havoc vs.
 Jungle Boy vs. MJF Four Way Match: my pick is Hangman Page, I am in two minds here, this choice or Jimmy Havoc. I went for this choice because maybe they want to book Hangman Page to look strong heading into AEW All Out 2019 when he goes head to head to face Chris Jericho for the inaugural AEW World Champion

Cody vs. Darby Allin: my pick is Darby Allin, looking at the bigger picture it would be a wise move for this character/performer to pick up the W. here. Because it would give him some credibility straight out the gates and this is another character/performer that could go far in All Elite Wrestling

Jon Moxley vs. Joey Janela Non-Sanctioned Match: my pick is Jon Moxley; Joey Janela is another character/performer that could go far in this company but for here and now what they should do [this is just speculation] in this match is both participants take a beating from one another but Moxley just about picks up the W. by doing this or using this formula it is one of those occasions where taking a loss isn't so bad because it makes the individual/character look strong and against anyone else he is going to be a very tough and a handful for anyone the steps into the ring with him on a quick side note, I wouldn't be too surprised if we saw some form of blood in this match.]

Kenny Omega and The Young Bucks vs the AAA World Tag Team Champions The Lucha Brothers & Laredo Kid Six-Man Tag Team Match: my pick is Kenny Omega & The Young Bucks, well simply put I was going to go the other way but after finding out the AAA World Tag Team Championships changed hands [Sunday 16/06/2019,] I am going with the option which are not holding these championships at this moment in time [just to cover my back, when this review is being dictated.]

Last updated: Sunday 30/06/2019 change to match Allie in for Kylie Rae, I have no idea what happened here and there was a stipulation added to Jon Moxley vs. Joey Janela, but I wasn't going to bring this up because I made a change to this blog on the day of its uploading, because of the first point in this paragraph I was thinking I may as well put it here as I am here.


No comments:

Post a Comment