Friday 24 May 2019

Wasted: The Usos vs. the SmackDown Tag Team Champions Daniel Bryan & Rowan at Match The Money In The Banks 2019 by AverageMansReview

Wasted: The Usos vs. the SmackDown Tag Team Champions Daniel Bryan & Rowan Match at The Money In The Banks 2019 by AverageMansReview

Stipulation: a non-title tag team match.

Now I want to make something crystal clear first: even though this blog has this title, this has nothing to do with these four characters/performers whatsoever, it will make much more better sense the more you read, I was just thinking I would make this crystal clear to begin with.

So having said that, when this match was announced it was quite late on in the day meaning, this match was the last to be announced so when I announced it in which storyline would be better, meaning the outcome and I opened up the question to people on my twitter account, I made a little mistake thinking it was for these championships which I was wrong I hold my hands up I got something wrong it happens from time to time [I will put the link at the bottom of this blog where I made the mistake.]

But the more I was thinking about it, the more I was wondering this rhetorical question “Why weren't these championships on the line anyway?” I mean shouldn't they be any way, based on the fact it was a pay-per-view.

Yes if you're now thinking/saying to yourself “Whatever this company do in most situations, they cannot win whatever way." To that I respond with this "Yes absolutely I would have pointed this out even if the championships were on the line, the no more automatic rematches thing or the Brand-Split and the reason why I don't feel I am being harsh or anything to this effect, it is because it isn't my fault that they say or do things to contradict themselves or they are so short-sighted that they couldn't even see John Cena, even if he was standing right in front of them.

So as you can probably tell the Brand-Split and the Wild Card Rule are individually or together well my patience is running on fumes. Like I said earlier I don't have a problem with this match or the four characters/performers, but I would have preferred to see the red brand versions of these tag team championships on the line in this match slot; you know wipe the dust off them [as they haven't seen the light of day for a little while now.]

This company have three main roster championships and not one got defended on this pay-per-view, so it is a good thing that on Saturday 25 May 2019 AEW Double Or Nothing has some tag team matches in one way or another including The Lucha Bros vs. the AAA Champions The Young Bucks.

I have one final point to make in this blog: now most of the time in my blogs I am lenient or when it is appropriate to try and be lenient; but as it relates to this company they have got to put, as I am sitting here so much more effort into things generally speaking for my patience to grow which in turn will make me lenient again in the long run.

But on a positive note as it relates to the main roster brands please don't mess up anything to do with Bray Wyatt’s "Firefly Fun House" give the women more time on screen and even though the 24/7 Championship is a good idea, they could have made it look good with for an idea they could have put the colours of the brands or the logo of the brands on the strap itself which this championship is allowed to be on, when I say strap I mean the green leather or whatever it is made from. Yes I know this championship is allowed everywhere so all the logos would be on it, all I'm saying is or suggesting is they could have made this championship look respectable on some level; by reading this blog, you can clearly see I don't have any problem or problems with these four competitors in this match, I just have problems with things above them.

In-depth Predictions/Other elements for WWE Money In The Banks 2019 Link  https://averagemansreviews2017.blogspot.com/2019/05/in-depth-predictionsother-elements-for.html

No comments:

Post a Comment